Sign in to follow this  
ju_karl

Can't access purchased aircraft

Hi guys,

has anyone an idea how I can draw the attention of the support team of Milviz to my case?

I can’t access to the support forums to download the last version of my purchased aircraft because I don’t remember my password and when I use the forgotten password functionality, the email with the password or reset link never arrives (The mail isn’t in the spam folder either).

The recovering password function seems to be broken.

Since the 2017-11-25 I am trying to get this problem solved. I Received a first email asking me if I can access to the forums and after a few mails telling I can’t access to them (the last email addressed to several members of the Milviz team). Up to now, I haven’t received a response.

The last I time I had an issue, the milviz team solved it in 48 hours and was very happy but now it seems this issue will be never solved.

My milviz forum user: ju_karl

Thanks to all.

Juan Carlos.

Juan, shoot an email to oisin@milviz.com and give him your information. He should be able to get you sorted out quickly.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Hi n4gix,

I have already sent 3 emails to oisin@milviz.com before posting in the avsim forum.

The first one was responded asking me if I can access to the forums. This mail was answered by me, stating that I can’t due to the already exposed motives in the above post and after sending a total of 4 mails, the last one to several members of the milviz team (Roadburner440@milviz.com, kat@milviz.com and oisin@milviz.com ), I am still waiting for a response from the miliviz team.

I am at the end of my wisdom.

Thank you for your kind reply, n4gix.

Best regards.

Hi to all,

I post again to comment that miraculously, my problem has disappeared. Yesterday the recovery password function worked and I was able to access to my purchased aircraft. It seems that the miliviz team has solved the problem with that function.

Thanks to everyone.

We changed to a new host this past weekend... So all those problems, including making your own account (though not for support) should be fixed....  Phew!

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.