Sign in to follow this  
homer99

747 queen of skies 2

hiya there 

I buy pmdg 747 in January and it had been working since January and  this week I keep getting error message unsupported.

I have tried to update it by pmgd operations center I go to update it I get blank screem with writing then flashes off it doesn't update no more some odd reason.

I turn off my virus  so updates it still doesn't update and 

I would like to know how to get this update working on operations center  to update 747 v3 queen of skies

thank you  colin 

Download a new installer.

I don't know if it's for all planes/sims but I recal for one of the recent updates you had to uninstall and install again from full installer.

can I have whole information how install mirco update saw few months back.

when I install it can tell me what I need to do install it different way so makes 747 400 queen of skies 2 work please

I'm unstalled it a lot times updates don't work still .

I have windows 10 on computer 

from colin 

1 hour ago, Fabo said:

Download a new installer.

This is likely the problem.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

I'm having a hard time understanding what the issue is here. For the most effective help, it's best to provide as much detail as possible:

1. What program is giving you a message about something being unsupported? What does the error message say, specifically?
  2. Turning off anti-virus (AV) software usually doesn't do anything anymore for some reason (likely because aftermarket AV programs are way too aggressive and don't give that up easily). What AV program are you using?
  3. Please sign your posts.

Kyle Rodgers

hiya there I been flying 747 from London to boston and when I get to boston wont let me save file on flightsim wont let me close the game I'm going do flight try get error names again theres a lot remember write down and also I did have massive windows 10 update  week ago. I will get back to you on error names thank you 

from colin Wilson