Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MarioDonick

11.10 Release Candidate 3

Recommended Posts

Changelog:

  • Updated translation files for select languages.
  • New & updated art assets.
  • PFD & GPS improvements.
  • XPD-8610 MD-82 barber pole and the speed selected bug disappears.
  • XPD-8650 G1000 No way to escape from Direct-To page.
  • XPD-8653 G1000 PFD Diret-to button does not work in some cases.
  • XPD-8654 G1000 CLR button does not work like a BACK button or escape button.
  • XPD-8655 G1000 CLR button does not work correctly on the NRST pages.
  • XPD-8659, XPD-8647 Cirrus Jet fixes.
  • XPD-8662 Restores 11.05 auto-gyro behavior.
  • XPD-8665 Wrong autopilot state after engaging VNAV with AP and GPS override.
  • XPD-8666 Added coarse 8.33 kHz datarefs.
  • XPD-8667 No or partial shadow casting in version 11.10r1.
  • XPD-8668 G1000 Autopilot behavior is incorrect with G1000 system failures.
  • XPD-8669, XPD-8444 Fixed moon lighting.
  • XPD-8671 Latest airport library & objects.
  • XPD-8695, XPD-8526, XPD-8690 OBS fixed.
  • Upvote 3

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MarioDonick said:

Changelog:

  • Updated translation files for select languages.
  • New & updated art assets.
  • PFD & GPS improvements.
  • XPD-8610 MD-82 barber pole and the speed selected bug disappears.
  • XPD-8650 G1000 No way to escape from Direct-To page.
  • XPD-8653 G1000 PFD Diret-to button does not work in some cases.
  • XPD-8654 G1000 CLR button does not work like a BACK button or escape button.
  • XPD-8655 G1000 CLR button does not work correctly on the NRST pages.
  • XPD-8659, XPD-8647 Cirrus Jet fixes.
  • XPD-8662 Restores 11.05 auto-gyro behavior.
  • XPD-8665 Wrong autopilot state after engaging VNAV with AP and GPS override.
  • XPD-8666 Added coarse 8.33 kHz datarefs.
  • XPD-8667 No or partial shadow casting in version 11.10r1.
  • XPD-8668 G1000 Autopilot behavior is incorrect with G1000 system failures.
  • XPD-8669, XPD-8444 Fixed moon lighting.
  • XPD-8671 Latest airport library & objects.
  • XPD-8695, XPD-8526, XPD-8690 OBS fixed.

Thanks Mario 

OT - any new vflyte addons coming up? Love your twin Comanche 


|Ryan Butterworth|

| i7 4790K@4.4GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA GTX 1080Ti | ASUS Z97-Pro | 1TB 860 Evo | 500GB 840 Evo Win10 Pro | 1TB Samsung 7200rpm | Seasonic X750W |

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

OT - any new vflyte addons coming up? Love your twin Comanche 

A big update for the Arrow III incl. RealityXP support, and after that an Ikarus C42 ultra light. Other planes will get more updates, too.

  • Upvote 2

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Thanks Mario 

OT - any new vflyte addons coming up? Love your twin Comanche 

Is there any possibility, plans, to add more default aircraft in X-Plane?

Hope so !!

 

João Alfredo


It is impossible to please Greeks and Trojans

É impossivel agradar Gregos e Troianos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dumont said:

Is there any possibility, plans, to add more default aircraft in X-Plane?

Ehm ... I am not Laminar (in case you asked me, because you quoted something that was directed at me), I just posted the release notes when I found them... (I guess this is the danger when people get off topic).


Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Colonel X said:

Anybody seen the new art assets... could be new Autogen?

I sorted all files in the X-Plane folder by date and the following items have a date of today:

  • Fuel Stations
  • Marker Cones
  • Runway Markers
  • Traffic Signs
  • Several Towers
  • Several Hangars
  • Silos

This seems to all be for gateway airports - no new autogen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MarioDonick said:

I already posted a link above where you can see new autogen:

http://www.x-plane.com/2017/11/new-objects-buildings-increase-variety-x-plane-11-10/

Yeah - but I think Colonel X wasn't talking about the new autogen in 11.10 in general but about "New & updated art assets." from the "Release Candidate 3" change log (at least that was my interpretation). All I was trying to point out is that this item on the Release Candidate 3 changelog does't seem to refer to additional autogen changes in Release Candidate 3 but only to airport items.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    53%
    $13,405.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...