Sign in to follow this  
pedrotrindade

Carenado Sale at FSS

Well, I've grabbed two of them. I have my eye on the 350i for after payday, hopefully the deal will still be on... :smile:

Thanks for the original heads-up, by the way.

Of course they would do a sale a day after i buy 2 planes! :biggrin: :dry:

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

They usually have a full sale on their site from sometime in early December for about 10 days.  I have my eye on at least one.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Last year the sale started on the 7th.  Well, since it is the 7th in AUS right now it makes sense that Flight Sim Store would be first to offer the sale.

I bet all the other sites start offering the Carenado sale as their business day enters the 7th.  Tomorrow should be a good day.

The email I got says it ends December 17th.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

4 hours ago, pedrotrindade said:

Not all aircrafts are included, but there are some good deals.

http://www.flightsimstore.com/specials.php?page=1

Great find mate, i was chasing the Grand Caravan for V4!

Um abraço ;)

• Upvote 1

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

30 minutes ago, dmarques69 said:

Great find mate, i was chasing the Grand Caravan for V4!

Um abraço ;)

Wish it took the GNS530.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

2 minutes ago, Gregg_Seipp said:

Wish it took the GNS530.

Yep, me too! A little disappointed on that point, and it doesn't support the GTN 750, but for the price asked im going to take it, dam i love that plane!

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

1 minute ago, dmarques69 said:

Yep, me too! A little disappointed on that point, and it doesn't support the GTN 750, but for the price asked im going to take it, dam i love that plane!

It'd be great to have a really good one, fully decked.  The 208 flies in all the interesting places.  A husky, heavy-duty, plane.  Caribbean, Alaska, Hawaii...hauling people and cargo.

Gregg Seipp

2 minutes ago, Gregg_Seipp said:

It'd be great to have a really good one, fully decked.  The 208 flies in all the interesting places.  A husky, heavy-duty, plane.  Caribbean, Alaska, Hawaii...hauling people and cargo.

True! Such an important plane in GA all over the world deserved more love in simulation, maybe one day ;)

Marques