Sign in to follow this  
pedrotrindade

Carenado Sale at FSS

So much deals and yet I have no idea what I should get or recommend?

I was looking at getting the QualityWings 757 Collection as it's like £18 rather then £20, and they do make good aircraft. It's on fspilotshop   

CAUTION!!!! There are different sales items with different prices at the various outlets. I just got burned buying the GtxC90 for $27USD at flightsim.com 1 hour ago, and NOW, at PC Aviator, the same plane is $20.... So, all that is to say, SHOP AROUND.   :-)

I am interested in their C208. Does the updated version comes with Flight1's GTN intergration? I couldn't find any info about it as I wanna purchase the GTN too.

I really wish I could get past the issues with Carenado aircraft. After flying A2A, my previous CT182T purchase seems like a lack luster attempt.  I wish they would stop focusing on a larger fleet and and instead concentrate on making high quality aircraft models and systems. I was tempted to get the P1, but since it is not on sale, looks like I'll be setting this one out.  I suspect the Collins PL 21 is probably not close to real world anyway.

27 minutes ago, Morishita said:

I really wish I could get past the issues with Carenado aircraft. After flying A2A, my previous CT182T purchase seems like a lack luster attempt

It's unfortunate that we are left to word this in the way you did. We shouldn't have to "get past the issues" with Carenado aircraft. Carenado should fix these issues!! Unfortunately they don't care one bit though. And that's such a shame.

i have their PC-12 which is an aircraft that I'd love to fly a lot more often. But every time I take it up, even with Bert/autogyro mods, I just can't escape the fact that it's Carenado. I'm just constantly doubting what the aircraft is doing because I have absolutely no trust in that company at all!! So I always go back to A2A or back to FSLabs/PMDG/Majestic airliners. 

• Upvote 1

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Tonight  I deleted all my Carenado aircraft that don't use the GTN750 by flight1.From this point on if the 750 is not native I wont buy it.

For those of you that shop at PC Aviator, today is an extra 10% off the Carenado sale.  Stack on a $5 off coupon and that is a really good deal for some of the planes.

1 hour ago, Greggy_D said:

For those of you that shop at PC Aviator, today is an extra 10% off the Carenado sale.  Stack on a $5 off coupon and that is a really good deal for some of the planes.

Yep! the problem is which one to purchase with the $5.  Thinking about the B1900D.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

That’s my plan for the S550 tonight!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

2 hours ago, Greggy_D said:

Passing on PC Aviator until they update the Q400 Pro and FS2Crew Q400 bundle to the latest versions. 

Of course since Carenado seldom updates it's probably not too much of a risk of the same thing happening.:smile:

Ernest Pergrem