Sign in to follow this  
Mangouste

Gold Award for Cheyenne III

Why don't they ever review the accuracy of the autopilot/avionics?  They always neglect to mention it in all of their reviews.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Lon Duncombe said:

I find that Mutley's Hangar is not as objective as they were previously.  FSElite gives the best reviews IMHO.

I'd never heard of them so I just wandered over and read their shredding of the Carenado Cessna 172 SP. Wow. I can't say how much if it is accurate (but hey, it's Carenado), but it's nice to see a reviewer do a real review rather then just a summary of what's cool about the product. FSElite seem to be determined not just to take off the rose-tinted spectacles, but fling them to the floor and grind the lenses into the dust with their heel. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah, FSElite is far more accurate.  I hope Mutley's gets back to where they used to be.

• Upvote 1

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Aren't the opinions, real feedback from real users in this forum better?  I usually peruse the forum for each Carenado "release" and promptly moved on :anonymose:

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

No, users here often take part in making comparisons with other designer publishers. Here between those who do not know where the battery interrupters are and those who are saying that they are real pilots, the arguments fall into the water. But I get my own opinion for all plane. For example I look at general reviews about a product in this forum. But it's not his opinion that will make me buy or not a product.

M.Daniel

proatcxlogo.jpg