Sign in to follow this  
pgde

Latin VFR Miami V4 Update Released

Found this on FSElite:

There are a whole load of features, see below.

Features:

“P3dv4 version made completely with the P3d4 sdk code making it 100% 64 bit.

Extremely realistic airport and surrounding buildings

Native ground polygons, with bump and specular maps. (P3D4)

Surroundings extremely detailed with dozens of customized buildings.

Photo scenery and autogen, covering 80square Miles

City of Miami buildings (downtown) and major area landmarks.

Animated CTRL+J jetways

AFX file representing actual airline parking positions.

Excellent night techniques, realistic runway lighting according to official documents of the airport.

Dynamic lights (P3D4)

scenery configurator tool.

Much more…..”

If you have previously purchased Latin VFR’s Miami v3 via Simmarket after or on 2017-10-01 then you get a free upgrade to the v4. If you purchased the scenery before 2017-10-01 then you are entitled to the special upgrade price of EUR 12 incl. VAT.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

What are your personal opinions? I'm thinking of buying it... 

Regards,

Shelman S.

Intel i9 9900KS, o/c @ 5.1 GHz; EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming; GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER; Thermaltake 32GB RAM @ 3600 DDR4; 3xSabrent Rocket 4.0 2TB SSDs; LG UltraGear 38GL950G-B 38" 21:9 Curved 144 Hz G-SYNC IPS Gaming Monitor; Acer Predator x34 UHD (3440x1440) @ 100hz GSYNC; Windows 10 64 bit; X-Plane 10; X-Plane 11.5r2, DCS World Open Beta, Prepar3dv4.5; Prepar3dv5 Professional. Honeycomb Yoke, Saitek Pedals, Switch, and Autopilot Panels. Obutto R3Volution Cockpit. Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog and F18 Joysticks and Throttle. 

Hello everyone,

People keep complaining about LatinVFR's Miami quality, however from my point of view it is good enough to be a good product, especially it's the only one good out there. Wondering if anyone has tried their P3DV4 product and can give a comparison with V3. I'm planning to get their KSAN V2 since I already have the older one.
Thank you,
Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

3 minutes ago, Hoang said:

People keep complaining about LatinVFR's Miami quality

I have the P3Dv4 version of KMIA and it's fine,  I'm going with Orbx KSAN especially since it's on sale.

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

I paid for the upgrade from V2 to V3 as I really didn't like V2, but V3 really didn't do anything to impress me either.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

57 minutes ago, Bluestar said:

I have the P3Dv4 version of KMIA and it's fine,  I'm going with Orbx KSAN especially since it's on sale.

blaustern

I'm not impressed with Orbx's KSAN; hopefully, they will make it better with the next update. 

Regards,

Shelman S.

Intel i9 9900KS, o/c @ 5.1 GHz; EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming; GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER; Thermaltake 32GB RAM @ 3600 DDR4; 3xSabrent Rocket 4.0 2TB SSDs; LG UltraGear 38GL950G-B 38" 21:9 Curved 144 Hz G-SYNC IPS Gaming Monitor; Acer Predator x34 UHD (3440x1440) @ 100hz GSYNC; Windows 10 64 bit; X-Plane 10; X-Plane 11.5r2, DCS World Open Beta, Prepar3dv4.5; Prepar3dv5 Professional. Honeycomb Yoke, Saitek Pedals, Switch, and Autopilot Panels. Obutto R3Volution Cockpit. Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog and F18 Joysticks and Throttle. 

I really liked the v3 version. Nice airport in a beautiful city. Purchased the upgrade yesterday and will do a flight today in the afternoon.

19 hours ago, Bluestar said:

blaustern

I didn't realize there was a version 4.  A free upgrade to version 4 if version 3 was purchased after 10-1-2017.  I purchased mine on 09-29-2017.  On the bright side I can get version 4 for $10 euro upgrade fee.  

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

How does one delete v3 if installed via the add-on XML method?

Eric 

29 minutes ago, Bluestar said:

I didn't realize there was a version 4.  A free upgrade to version 4 if version 3 was purchased after 10-1-2017.  I purchased mine on 09-29-2017.  On the bright side I can get version 4 for $10 euro upgrade fee.  

blaustern

I bet if you ask them with a copy of your receipt, they would waive the fee. Doesn't hurt to ask!

Happy holidays....

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

So, I got the upgrade.  The airport is nicer, though, I think it could be better.  The ground textures are a little darker (which I was hoping for) but still very light. 

Also, I tried Dynamic Lighting there.  My system handles it poorly (GTX970)...frames went from mid 20s down to 6.  On the other hand, IMO, it doesn't look that much better to me so it's not much loss turning it back off.

• Upvote 1

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

8 hours ago, Gregg_Seipp said:

So, I got the upgrade.  The airport is nicer, though, I think it could be better.  The ground textures are a little darker (which I was hoping for) but still very light. 

Also, I tried Dynamic Lighting there.  My system handles it poorly (GTX970)...frames went from mid 20s down to 6.  On the other hand, IMO, it doesn't look that much better to me so it's not much loss turning it back off.

Thank you for your feedback.

And also to everyone, LatinVFR released a KMIA v3 installer for P3DV4 months ago (pretty fast after the release of V4). This is the updated version of that airport and they ask for a little fee, so if you don't like it you still can use the old version under P3DV4, not like "other" developer charge P3DV4 installer of their current product. It's different.

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5