Sign in to follow this  
pgde

Latin VFR Miami V4 Update Released

14 hours ago, pgde said:

I bet if you ask them with a copy of your receipt, they would waive the fee. Doesn't hurt to ask!

Happy holidays

I did ask about it, but the response was a link to the $10 upgrade fee. :smile:

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

1 hour ago, Hoang said:

Thank you for your feedback.

To be clear, when I said it doesn't look that much better, I was talking about the Prepar3D Dynamic Lighting in general...not the airport.  The airport does look better.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

21 minutes ago, Gregg_Seipp said:

To be clear, when I said it doesn't look that much better, I was talking about the Prepar3D Dynamic Lighting in general...not the airport.  The airport does look better.

Thank you, the old version already good for me, not that good, but usable, so I will consider getting both of the newly KSAN and KMIA.

Cheers!
Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

If anybody has the p3dv4 version could you check if the ground layout of the west cargo has been corrected? I emailed them earlier this year but received no reply

gate w 70 and w 71 are mixed up and all the other gate numbers in the area

I received an update from SimMarket the file LatinVFR_dynamiclights_patch.exe

What does really do such Patch? Does replace any file or just add one? What is the name of the new file?

Patricio Valdes

It replaces a file and adds a file to the Effects folder.  SpotLEBL.fx is replaced.  SpotLEBL_2.fx is add.  Unfortunately it did not fix it on my PC but we are still working on it..  

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:03 PM, tubbsds1 said:

It replaces a file and adds a file to the Effects folder.  SpotLEBL.fx is replaced.  SpotLEBL_2.fx is add.  Unfortunately it did not fix it on my PC but we are still working on it..  

I thought the Patch file went to fix the runway bouncing lights (lol). Many thanks for that replace/adds info. Did you try to rename those files to .off to see what happen? If still no changes then the Patch didn't work definitely.

Patricio Valdes

I actually found the fix.  You have to have Special Effects Distance set to at least medium.  Odd but it definitely fixed it.  I can replicate the problem by setting it to low.  Just a shot in the dark that worked.

1 hour ago, tubbsds1 said:

I actually found the fix.  You have to have Special Effects Distance set to at least medium.  Odd but it definitely fixed it.  I can replicate the problem by setting it to low.  Just a shot in the dark that worked.

Great found!.

Did you notice right after loading any aircraft to KMIA or KSAN runway lights bouncing up/down? Lights should be blinking side to side as PANC Anchorage PANC

Patricio Valdes

6 minutes ago, trisho0 said:

Great found!.

Did you notice right after loading any aircraft to KMIA or KSAN runway lights bouncing up/down? Lights should be blinking side to side as PANC Anchorage PANC

I noticed it with KMIA.  It reminded me of "whac-a-mole".

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

1 minute ago, Bluestar said:

I noticed it with KMIA.  It reminded me of "whac-a-mole".

LOL ..... I stopped such bouncing lights with edited SAN_misc1.dds file from LatinVFR which eliminates that bouncing lights.

I wonder how to edit that DDS file to make lights blinking side to side as PANC

Patricio Valdes

What's the best method of deleting the static aircraft?

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

5 minutes ago, Wanthuyr Filho said:

What's the best method of deleting the static aircraft?

Doesn't this product have a confing tool which would allow such a choice?

Edited by Rafal

3 minutes ago, Rafal said:

Doesn't this product have a confing tool which would allow such a choice?

It does indeed! Great, thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

Not only are my runway lights bouncing, but I now see the airport trains flying above the airport.   Anyone else see these flying trains?

Stan