Sign in to follow this  
Nighthwk

Drzewiecki Design Seattle and Seattle Airports X releasing tomorrow!

The files are being uploaded now and the various stores SHOULD have them up tomorrow!

How's the performance?

NAX669.png

2 minutes ago, mwilk said:

How's the performance?

He said it’s in between New York and Washington performance wise.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Boomer said:

KBFI included?

Of course! As well as KRNT, KPAE, and Auburn!

Make sure to visit the post for more previews!

13 minutes ago, DJJose said:

It's a challenge for me to fly in big cities in p3d v4 due to poor fps.

X-Plane 11's performance is great in big cities. I'm looking forward to the XP version.

I usually don’t install the city, just the airports, as a workaround.

2 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

I usually don’t install the city, just the airports, as a workaround.

Oh cool - is possible to just install the airports?  This addon will

likely crush my pc but I may bite anyway 

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

19 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

Oh cool - is possible to just install the airports?  This addon will

likely crush my pc but I may bite anyway 

Yep, separate packages.

5 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

The files are being uploaded now and the various stores SHOULD have them up tomorrow!

I believe I read somewhere that it will be compatible, with the newly released: Taxi2gate's KSEA. That's why I purchased it last week, so what would be my options if I decide on buying DDs Seattle? Thanks for the info so far. 

Regards,

Shelman S.

Intel i9 9900KS, o/c @ 5.1 GHz; EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming; GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER; Thermaltake 32GB RAM @ 3600 DDR4; 3xSabrent Rocket 4.0 2TB SSDs; LG UltraGear 38GL950G-B 38" 21:9 Curved 144 Hz G-SYNC IPS Gaming Monitor; Acer Predator x34 UHD (3440x1440) @ 100hz GSYNC; Windows 10 64 bit; X-Plane 10; X-Plane 11.5r2, DCS World Open Beta, Prepar3dv4.5; Prepar3dv5 Professional. Honeycomb Yoke, Saitek Pedals, Switch, and Autopilot Panels. Obutto R3Volution Cockpit. Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog and F18 Joysticks and Throttle. 

18 minutes ago, ssair1 said:

so what would be my options if I decide on buying DDs Seattle

It’ll be compatible with it. DD’s KSEA will be the expanded version, the one that is planned to be updated with a new terminal and runways. 

The trial version is available now on the DD website. I just downloaded it and am about to install into my P3Dv4 install with Orbx PNW, Global and Vector, and T2G KSEA. I'll report back on how it looks/works.

From the DD website: "A demo version named "Seattle X Demo" is provided. This is a fully functional freeware scenery, perfectly aligned with the full payware version. This ensures no problems with online (VATSIM, IVAO and multiplayer) flying in case some users have the payware scenery and some don't. The demo features both - the City and the Airports packages and includes some downtown buildings as well as all airports with terminals but with low resolution textures, non-animated jetways and generally much less details. Demo sceneries are available on our website and on other websites with FS freeware add-ons."

I believe you have to register on the DD website to access the demo. Here's the URL to get you started.

Herman Ross

Seattle, USA

21 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

It’ll be compatible with it. DD’s KSEA will be the expanded version, the one that is planned to be updated with a new terminal and runways. 

But aren't both versions of the airports mutually exclusive? Would I have to deactivate T2G's for DD's? Thanks..

Regards,

Shelman S.

Intel i9 9900KS, o/c @ 5.1 GHz; EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming; GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER; Thermaltake 32GB RAM @ 3600 DDR4; 3xSabrent Rocket 4.0 2TB SSDs; LG UltraGear 38GL950G-B 38" 21:9 Curved 144 Hz G-SYNC IPS Gaming Monitor; Acer Predator x34 UHD (3440x1440) @ 100hz GSYNC; Windows 10 64 bit; X-Plane 10; X-Plane 11.5r2, DCS World Open Beta, Prepar3dv4.5; Prepar3dv5 Professional. Honeycomb Yoke, Saitek Pedals, Switch, and Autopilot Panels. Obutto R3Volution Cockpit. Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog and F18 Joysticks and Throttle. 

6 minutes ago, ssair1 said:

But aren't both versions of the airports mutually exclusive? Would I have to deactivate T2G's for DD's? Thanks..

I’d imagine so, yes. DD’s KSEA will be included in a couple of months, as a paid update. Their current Seattle Airports won’t touch KSEA.

19 minutes ago, flyfed said:

I'll report back on how it looks/works.

When you do, just bear in mind that it’s a demo it will be no where near the quality of the final product, as their website mentioned!