Sign in to follow this  
Nighthwk

Drzewiecki Design Seattle and Seattle Airports X releasing tomorrow!

Here's my landing at BFI after a short ferry from RNT.

• Upvote 3

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

If you want to uninstall the Demo manually, you also need to remove two lines from the P3D Scenery\World\Scenery folder that the Demo put there.. :happy:

• Upvote 1

Bert

And here is takeoff from RNT:

• Upvote 1

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Awesome scenery!  Just installed and flew around the Seattle area, landing and taking off at all of the airports.  Have Orbx PNW installed and Taxi2Gate Seattle.  Default F22.  I still am awe struck by the scenery detail.  Here's what FSUIPC5 says:

Minimum frame rate was 37.3 fps, Maximum was 158.7 fps
Average frame rate for running time of 805 secs = 76.1 fps
Maximum AI traffic for session was 155 aircraft

Maybe it's because of my i7 7700K, OC'd at 4.5GHz and GTX 1080TI at work with P3DV4.1?  Maybe, but this scenery seems to be very framerate friendly.  Oh, I also installed the 2M rendition of Mt Rainier too.  Did not check it out yet.  Too many other things to check out first.

Best regards,

Jim

• Upvote 2

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

13 hours ago, DrzewieckiDesign said:

There should be nothing overlapping if our product is above in the scenery library (which should always be the case in P3Dv4 since our product is installed via add-on.xml).

I do not recommend leaving duplicate afcad files. People should be removing the bgl files for the airports that your addon is installing I recommend doing that for every addon airport you are using that fits in any Orbx region. It has solved oom errors in fsx for me and possible dll crashes also. And I think gsx can get confused often if you have afcad files layered on top of each other.

Just tried to purchase from PC Aviator. Broken download link. Have to wait 24 to 48 hours for even a response. Very PO'd.

Just noticing that autogen seems very sparse and ugly in that KBFI video above. Is that from your settings?

2 minutes ago, MustangLuv said:

Just tried to purchase from PC Aviator. Broken download link. Have to wait 24 to 48 hours for even a response. Very PO'd.

I'm assuming this is directed at PC Aviator and not Drzewiecki?

7 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

If you want to uninstall the Demo manually, you also need to remove two lines from the P3D Scenery\World\Scenery folder that the Demo put there.. :happy:

You actually do not as the full version installs the same files. :gaul:

10 hours ago, Luis_KMIA said:

May I suggest adjusting season settings in a future update?  Seattle tends to be evergreen during the winter, and it appears snow-covered using today's date.

Hi. Yes, we can do that but that question is - is that what you really want? :gaul: Winter textures provide more variation to the environment and you can always switch to summer if you wish to. Thanks for the videos!

• Upvote 1

I was not very impressed either with the autogen in the video above coming in to KBFI. Was that the demo? In fact all these videos dont look all that good to me unlike the pre release images I have seen before.  Could it be the settings he usee or perhaps the demo. Have not purchased yet and these videos did not yell shell out 60 dollars unlike previous images. Made me a bit worried. Will wait fir more reviews and user images/videos

• Upvote 1

Indeed, you should always check reviews prior to purchasing. Anyway, our product should look exactly as on promo screenshots (depending on sim settings of course - on the screenshots max settings are used).

Awesome scenery. I installed it yesterday (both titles) and flew around the new airports (KPAE, KBFI, KRNT and S 50)  with my piston Duke. Also performance seems to be better than before (ORBX FTX PNW and T2G KSEA are installed and active. Today my ultimate test by landing PMDGs 747 on runways 34L and 34C respectively. I had not expected to get it such smooth and fps friendly. Except some small stutters when approaching the scenery, it was probably my best flight experiences in a congested urban area with all those demanding addons being active.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

8 hours ago, Jim Young said:

Awesome scenery!  Just installed and flew around the Seattle area, landing and taking off at all of the airports.  Have Orbx PNW installed and Taxi2Gate Seattle.  Default F22.  I still am awe struck by the scenery detail.  Here's what FSUIPC5 says:

Minimum frame rate was 37.3 fps, Maximum was 158.7 fps
Average frame rate for running time of 805 secs = 76.1 fps
Maximum AI traffic for session was 155 aircraft

Maybe it's because of my i7 7700K, OC'd at 4.5GHz and GTX 1080TI at work with P3DV4.1?  Maybe, but this scenery seems to be very framerate friendly.  Oh, I also installed the 2M rendition of Mt Rainier too.  Did not check it out yet.  Too many other things to check out first.

Best regards,

Jim

Thanks for sharing. I'd have to test on my system to see if I can achieve a steady 30fps. I'd have to disable T2G KSEA. My 2600k can't handle that airport. I'm due for a full OS & P3D v4 re-install.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

@DrzewieckiDesign 

Awesome scenery, very well done!

Just one thing, I dont have any SODE jetways at gates 116 and 117 at KPAE, is this a bug? I see the jetways but they cant be used with SODE and GSX doesn't recognise them either