Sign in to follow this  
Boeing or not going

Eaglesoft airplanes coming, but not to v4?

Well the new website is live and it provides info for all who wish more info than forum posts...:cool:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

2 hours ago, N400QW said:

Well the new website is live and it provides info for all who wish more info than forum posts...:cool:

I think it's a peculiar decision to use so much of your front page space to talk about how great your website is on mobile. It's also riddled with typos.

Hmm, perhaps you could email us with the "typos" you claim are present and we will gladly revise....:cool:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

40 minutes ago, N400QW said:

Hmm, perhaps you could email us with the "typos" you claim are present and we will gladly revise....:cool:

I didn't notice any typos but when I click on a product bar nothing happens.

Never mind just realized those products aren't ready yet.

Edited by bills511

29 minutes ago, bills511 said:

I didn't notice any typos but when I click on a product bar nothing happens.

Never mind just realized those products aren't ready yet.

Yes sir the G3 and G4 catalogs are not yet ready but XLS+ G3 beta test will soon begin...:cool:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

6 hours ago, N400QW said:

I see nothing but place holder graphics for version 4 aircraft for p3dv4 on your website. Also nothing about version 4 in regards to information in your forum. Please advise where the "info" is located?

Eric 

21 minutes ago, B777ER said:

I see nothing but place holder graphics for version 4 aircraft for p3dv4 on your website. Also nothing about version 4 in regards to information in your forum. Please advise where the "info" is located?

If you go to the top where it says Pages... go over to "In development A"  Shows the C560 etc

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

49 minutes ago, B777ER said:

If you look at the "about" link you will find plenty of information on charted path forward and more under the FAQs link, We are making every effort to be crystal clear about all that is going on at our shop and development hangers.:cool:

Edited by N400QW

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

23 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

If you go to the top where it says Pages... go over to "In development A"  Shows the C560 etc

Correct Ryan, In development A, In development B, and In development C, are clearly shown w/galleries as to what is near and what is further out.:cool:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

1 hour ago, N400QW said:

Correct Ryan, In development A, In development B, and In development C, are clearly shown w/galleries as to what is near and what is further out.:cool:

Ron,  Any future plans for the Comanche?  I did not see any info on it unless I missed it.

Matt Wilson

6 hours ago, mpw8679 said:

Ron,  Any future plans for the Comanche?  I did not see any info on it unless I missed it.

Actually under discussion as to what to do with the Piper Twin Comanche and the Cirrus SR22 Turbo going forward. Right now the only scheduled total rebuild for the Generation Three and Four Catalogs is the DA42 Twinstar.:cool:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Wake me up when this gets released on v4.

Edited by Nuno Pinto

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

35 minutes ago, N400QW said:

Actually under discussion as to what to do with the Piper Twin Comanche and the Cirrus SR22 Turbo going forward. Right now the only scheduled total rebuild for the Generation Three and Four Catalogs is the DA42 Twinstar.:cool:

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the update - some of us avoid Facebook at all costs - nice to see updates here or on your website... Best of luck...

Regards,

Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

13 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the update - some of us avoid Facebook at all costs - nice to see updates here or on your website... Best of luck...

Regards,

Scott

Understood Scott. While FB is not our primary spot for information it does have some value to the simming community as a whole.

Glad to be able to provide more info on our Main Site for those who "avoid FB as all costs":biggrin:

Edited by N400QW
  • Upvote 1

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png