Sign in to follow this  
earthdog

Flying Turbine Duke again..

Flying her with Flight1 GTN Complete....amazing stuff..

2017-12-7_20-0-48-415.jpg

2017-12-7_20-1-25-768.jpg

2017-12-7_20-57-23-770.jpg

2017-12-7_21-12-28-417.jpg

2017-12-7_21-3-14-661.jpg

• Upvote 2

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

Yep...10 hours on the Hobbs in two weeks in 4.1.  I hear Sean is making a native installer.  

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

7 hours ago, Gregg_Seipp said:

Yep...10 hours on the Hobbs in two weeks in 4.1.  I hear Sean is making a native installer.  

Already has

http://realairsimulations.net/

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

1 minute ago, ryanbatcund said:

Is he making one for the B60 Duke as well?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

One of my biggest flight sim regrets is not picking this plane up when it was available.  Every month I would say to myself, "Oh, I'll buy it next month."  Then it was too late.

I'll have to check out the link. I have version 1; I wonder if I have to have a new version to get the GTN option...

Beautiful shots of still one of the top sim GA aircraft of all time!

Mario Di Lauro

13 minutes ago, tamsini said:

Beautiful shots of still one of the top sim GA aircraft of all time!

Hall of Fame material! For Sure!

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

1 hour ago, Gregg_Seipp said:

Is he making one for the B60 Duke as well?

I don't think so - that never was released for P3D - but I'm not certain

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Thanks guys....

Sean can be reached in this dedicated thread

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

According to Sean, "RealAir has definitely closed shop." He decided to update the Legacy & Turbine Duke out of the kindness of his heart.

The good news is that both the Piston Duke and the Spitfire work in P3D v4.1. All you need to do is copy the files to P3D v4. Thanks to Bert, you can even add the RXP GNS 530 v2 to the Duke.

The only issue I have with the spit is the vc lights are INOP. It's still one of my favorite planes and lots of fun to fly.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

52 minutes ago, DJJose said:

The good news is that both the Piston Duke and the Spitfire work in P3D v4.1. All you need to do is copy the files to P3D v4. Thanks to Bert, you can even add the RXP GNS 530 v2 to the Duke.

I hope it keeps working in v5.  We need another dev willing to take on GA twins and turboprops.

Gregg Seipp

9 hours ago, DJJose said:

you can even add the RXP GNS 530 v2 to the Duke.

Furthermore, thanks to Sean and Ryan, you can also add the Reality XP GTN 750/650 Touch, with fully working 3D bezel knobs and buttons too!

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)