Sign in to follow this  
fms737

Soundproblems

Hello,

I bought the PMDG Jetstreame 4100 as Button Control and also the Update 2.2 installed. I still have problems with the  main panel. For example, i press the FA button, i do not hear any feddback when i click on the greeting from the captain. What can this be ? Thank you for your response.

LG

Claus

40 minutes ago, fms737 said:

Hello,

I bought the PMDG Jetstreame 4100 as Button Control and also the Update 2.2 installed. I still have problems with the  main panel. For example, i press the FA button, i do not hear any feddback when i click on the greeting from the captain. What can this be ? Thank you for your response.

LG

Claus

Problem: I cannot hear the FO's voice, or other voices.

Solution:

Check your audio setup.  If using a headset, ensure you've selected the associated Audio Device on the FS2Crew Configuration Panel.  As a test, make sure HS (Headset) is unchecked on the FS2Crew Main Panel.  This way all sound should be routes through your main speakers.  Sometimes users just have complex audio hardware setups, and they just need to experiment with their audio hardware settings.  Also consider getting a USB headset:  USB headsets can resolve a lot of problems due to their simplicity.

FS2Crew uses the right and left speaker channels.  If using surround sound, ensure you have right and left speakers assigned and available.  One user mistakenly had his rear speakers setup as his his side speakers with no side speakers physically present.

If you have a 5.1 speaker sound system, set your speaker configuration to "Stereo" via the Speaker setup in the Windows Control panel.

Hello Bryan,

many thanks for your response.I use FS2Crew for the PMDG 777, for the PMDG 737 NGX, for the PMDG 747 and the Majestic Dash. All of these aircraft have my two Speakers working and i did not have to make any changes to the configuration. Only with the Jetstream I have problems. Do I have to change anything in the settings ?

LG

Claus

Hello Bryan,

my PC has just indicated that the Update 2.2 , installed on 6.12.2017, is defective. Did i install wrong update, did i do the installation wrong or what else could be theree for reasons ?

LG

Claus

11 hours ago, fms737 said:

Hello Bryan,

my PC has just indicated that the Update 2.2 , installed on 6.12.2017, is defective. Did i install wrong update, did i do the installation wrong or what else could be theree for reasons ?

LG

Claus

I'm not sure, but if the other FS2Crew's are working for you, then the Jetstream should work too because they use the same system.

Can you please tell me exactly what sounds you're not hearing.  Are you following the Jetstream manual.  It's a bit different from the other planes.

And how did your PC indicate that 2.2 is defective?  Did it not install?

Hello Bryan,

I start FS2Crew, the main window appears. On the left side of the window is Turn Check, on the right is Version 2.2. Start over Run: Let´s start setting up can be heard. In the left window appears Cold and Dark setup. The plane shuts down the Systems. Rdy Boarding-Yes appears on the right side of the main window. When confirming, no voice is heard. Then Flow Actions will appear on the left side.; the pressing of the individual switches can be heard. Later appears on the right: LSheet. After confirmation, "Thanks" will be heard. The announcement of the Purser can be heard. Rdy Dep-Thank you can be heard. On the left side: Preflight Brief, External Check, Pressurilation, Call Signs, Qxygen, Cargo smoke, Parking Breake, Clearance Letter, Fms/radio etc. When confirmed, no voice is heard. Then enginge start. Then i press the FA key on the main window, it appears "On" but when pressing "Drink" there is no feedback on drinks. The same happens with the PA key: press Welcome, the captain is not heard.I hope, the comments will help you.

LG

Claus

On 9.12.2017 at 1:54 PM, byork said:

Send me a support ticket.

I'll need to see this via a remote desktop.

Hi Bryan,

Everything works. That was a great service from you. Many many thanks.

LG

Claus