When flying online with IVAO, I can see the other planes on the map, but only if they are close to me.

Is there a way to increase this distance ?

And, talking about IVAO, any chance of having an option to export the flight plan for IVAO ?

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4, GTX1080, 2 x Samsung 1TB NVMe, 1 x 3TB HDD, Windows 10 Prof

Hi Willy,

I did not try IVAO yet but I noticed that the planes also disappear at short distance or big altitude differences in the other services like FSCloud or Steam. So, I'd say this is normal. LNM currently only displays multiplayer aircraft that are "injected" into the simulator as AI.

I plan to improve IVAO and VATSIM functionality a lot in the next 2.0 release. This will also cover the flight plan export.

Alex

Thanks Alex,  looking forward to version 2.0

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4, GTX1080, 2 x Samsung 1TB NVMe, 1 x 3TB HDD, Windows 10 Prof

2 minutes ago, albar965 said:

Hi John,

email received. Thank you for the example. I created an issue on Github for it so it does not get lost.

Best,

Alex

Hi Alex,

Never more deserved... Thanks for all you do...

jh3ngj.jpg

Regards,

Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7