Sign in to follow this  
ckyliu

UK2000 40% bulk Christmas discounts

Gary Summons has started his Christmas sale on UK2000 scenery.  A single product has 25% discount, 2 get 30% and 4+ get 40%.

The baseline 25% discount is already applied to the prices on the purchase page; select more than one airport and the further discounts are applied to the basket automatically.

http://www.uk2000scenery.org/forum/index.php?topic=9155.msg63537#msg63537 Sale ends 31st December.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Golf and flight sim.... why did I have to pick two hobbies that are so hard on the old pocketbook 

:cool:

• Upvote 1

i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz, ASUS Z170-PRO GAMING, 32GB DDR4 2666MHz, 750W EVGA SuperNOVA, 512GB Samsung 960 PRO, 1TB Western Digital - Black Edition
RTX 2080Ti (MSI trio), Corsair H115i - 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler

i have Gatwick and Stansted, any other good for p3d v4? heathrow i have from another company. any adivse ?

44 minutes ago, Hypofx said:

i have Gatwick and Stansted, any other good for p3d v4? heathrow i have from another company. any adivse ?

I am looking at getting Stansted, Manchester, Heathrow and Edinburgh. How are they, performance-wise ?

31 minutes ago, ninerwhiskey9W said:

I am looking at getting Stansted, Manchester, Heathrow and Edinburgh. How are they, performance-wise ?

Stansted i have its good, not as good as LOWI in terms of performance but no problems.

I have Manchester, Birmingham. Heathrow, Gatwick, to fly my PMDG 747-400 out of and it`s ok looking to add some more, but I do have a high performance PC OC to 5ghz.   

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Is this for UK customers only? During check out, I got a confirm you are from the UK...

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

20 minutes ago, SKEWR said:

Is this for UK customers only? During check out, I got a confirm you are from the UK...

At the bottom of the sales page, it reads "International customers please order via SWREG", which then leads you to the correct page for non-UK customers.

Link for non-UK residents:
http://www.uk2000scenery.com/newsite/My_Homepage_Files/Page4.html

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

GARGH I've dropped a massive clanger, meant to buy 5 products but forgot 1 :sad:

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

9 hours ago, ninerwhiskey9W said:

All the UK2000 airports seem to strike a good balance between detail and optimisation. Keep in mind that Manchester is the third busiest airport in the UK in terms of passengers (Heathrow and Gatwick are one and two on that list, Stansted is fourth behind Manchester), so that should give you a reasonable gauge on performance.

I have UK2000's Liverpool, and Manchester, and Woodford as well since it is part of the UK2000 VFR airfields add on, and I don't find it to be a problem with performance, even with all of those in close enough proximity to one another to mean they're all loading into the sim when you are in that area.

• Upvote 3

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Agreed. I've got Manchester and East Midlands payware. I also have some of the freeware demo ones too (the "lite" ones without the big DEMO box hovering over the airfield) which still gives a good idea of the differences over default FSX!

Beautiful renditions of UK airports and as has been said not too great a performance impact especially given the visual quality & detail. FWIW one of the options for East Midlands is to turn off the 3000,  yes 3k!! 3d cars in the car parks. :blink:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

22 hours ago, ninerwhiskey9W said:

How are they, performance-wise ?

Try some of the demos and see how you get on, generally like Chock I find them to be a good balance. Certainly UK2000 Xtreme Heathrow is known to be one of the better (if not best) Heathrow sceneries on framerates.

support1.jpg