Sign in to follow this  
ckyliu

UK2000 40% bulk Christmas discounts

16 minutes ago, Aharon said:

I wish UK2000 would put same sale offer for their products on Simmarket

Why?!  If you are thinking of buying anyway, always try to buy direct from developers - they get more of the money you spend rather than give a large percentage to the re-seller shop.

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

I wish UK2000 would put same sale offer for their products on Simmarket

Sales of UK2000 products at SimMarket are determined by SimMarket, not Gary. Anyway, as has been stated above, it is always best to buy direct from the developer if you want them to be fully rewarded for their efforts :smile:

On a side note, does anyone know if France VFR will be having a sale? I do most of my flying over the UK and Ireland, but that includes the Channel Islands.....and some of the approaches/departures can take me over that northern peninsula of Basse Normandie in France. That being the case, I would like to have a detailed rendition of that region :cool:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I know Gary has ruled it out, but I'd love to see a UK2000 version of Dublin. UK2000 airports are by far the best airports performancewise on my system. Yes, I know Ireland isn't in the UK (I'm Irish btw) but we really need a proper version of Dublin Airport for P3Dv4. I had the Aerosoft version for v3 and I really miss it.

• Upvote 2

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

1 hour ago, nealmac said:

I know Gary has ruled it out, but I'd love to see a UK2000 version of Dublin. UK2000 airports are by far the best airports performancewise on my system. Yes, I know Ireland isn't in the UK (I'm Irish btw) but we really need a proper version of Dublin Airport for P3Dv4. I had the Aerosoft version for v3 and I really miss it.

As someone else from the left-hand side of the Irish Sea :smile:, I agree whole-heartedly, especially with Eiresim not having done anything new for ages.

• Upvote 2

....we really need a proper version of Dublin Airport for P3Dv4. I had the Aerosoft version for v3 and I really miss it

One of several reasons why I am still using P3D v3. As for Irish airports in general, what we really need is a super detailed version of EINN Shannon.

• Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

18 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

One of several reasons why I am still using P3D v3. As for Irish airports in general, what we really need is a super detailed version of EINN Shannon.

Indeed. Us poor paddy's we always get forgotten about :laugh:

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

UK2000 website indicates that their airports are P3D4 compatible.

Yet on installation there is no option for P3D4  - only for FSX. I reckon we have just to point to P3D4 corresponding folders, isn't it?

PS: Just installed the Newcastle demo but P3D4 crashes when EGNT is selected 

Edmundo Azevedo

@ega The demos and free versions are generally not P3Dv4 compatible, indeed Newcastle which you've installed says in large text on its product page "**Purchased Product Now Prepar3D V4 Compatible**" which would strongly imply the free versions are not going to work in P3D.

I've got paid versions of a few Xtreme sceneries and I get P3Dv4 install options using the new addon.xml method. If you want to use dynamic lighting there's optional patches that need installing afterwards.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

OK, you are quite right! Will buy 2 or 3 airports though.

Regards

Edmundo Azevedo

It's also worth noting that you will not see an option for installation in P3D v4 if you do not have P3D v4 installed on your PC.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I just blew 60 quid on Glasgow, Heathrow, Manchester, Stansted and Belfast :mellow:

As an existing satisfied customer (Liverpool and Gatwick) I thought this was a no-brainer.

• Upvote 1

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

I have been trying out demo Gatwick and Manchester and impressed.  Will i need to uninstall demos before installing paid copy?

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks!

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________