Sign in to follow this  
jabjoker

FC75 Webpage

If this is not the correct venue to raise this topic then I apologise for wasting your time & maybe you can point me in the right direction,

I have been unable to get into the FlyingCarpet75's web page keep on getting the 403 message. We tried on someone else computer the same.

Any idea what is going on.

Thanking you

Hans Brokke

Johannesburg

South Africa

1 hour ago, jabjoker said:

I have been unable to get into the FlyingCarpet75's web page keep on getting the 403 message. We tried on someone else computer the same.

Any idea what is going on.

Hi Hans,

Basically they have been having problems with the hosting company due to the large quantity of visitors / downloads they are receiving per day, so the hosting company is blocking any further access for 24 hours after a certain limit is reached.

This is the reason why some people can access it while other don't, please visit the AIG forums were the situation is fully explained with some advises regarding what to do to retrieve the models and paints you require.

Best Regards,
Simbol

4 hours ago, jabjoker said:

Thanks for the response I will have to be patient

Regards

Hans

Try to access it early morning as their hosting keeps imposing restrictions each 24 hours.

Regards,
Simbol

I have not been able to download anything from the site for weeks, and I have tried as early as 7 AM.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

It's been down for weeks. There's an old one where you can find some stuff, however only some older repaints: https://flyingcarpet75.jimdo.com/airlines/
It's a real pity. I am left with Juergen Baumbusch, Jcai.dk, UTT and the AVSIM library.