Sign in to follow this  
DylanM

So how many of you are tempted to try this with V4!

7 minutes ago, DylanM said:

“Our vision for Volta was to push the outer limits of high performance computing and AI

Maybe this will fix finally the stupid handling of AI traffic existing for the last 10 years!!! (J/K)

S.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, alhefner said:

ONLY $3,000 :laugh:

Coming from $10,000 is very cheap indeed 🤐😳😳, a chrismas promotion...

Just remember guys, this architecture is powering the next generation of consumer GPUs! If this is any indication of what’s to come, especially the HBM2 memory and the raw performance, Pascal will be blown out of the water!

• Upvote 1

Shame : "The company is limiting two per customer." :laugh:

Regards,

• Upvote 1

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

4 minutes ago, DrumsArt said:

Shame : "The company is limiting two per customer." :laugh:

Regards,

All you need for SLI :laugh:

21 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

All you need for SLI :laugh:

But apparently it doesn't have any SLI connectors! :blink:

23 minutes ago, DylanM said:

But apparently it doesn't have any SLI connectors! :blink:

I hope becouse SLI will not be needed anymore :happy:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, simbol said:

Maybe this will fix finally the stupid handling of AI traffic existing for the last 10 years!!! (J/K)

S.

No gfx card will ever get around the slap dash coding of a 10 year old+ fsx that was abondonded half way through. We will all still be here In 10 years fighting with ctds and adding lines to cfg files.  Sad but true

14ppkc-6.png

You guys realize that this GPU is a supercomputer, the computation power alone years ago would have costed millions and one would need large rooms with some insane cooling units.  I did lot of work the computers which were successors to the "Deep Blue".  Mindblowing advancement in GPUs.  These gpus should run Seti at home lol!!!

The upcoming Volta consumer gpus will be awesome, all we need is LM to offload the whole engine into gpu and not be cpu bottlenecked

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

32 minutes ago, tooting said:

No gfx card will ever get around the slap dash coding of a 10 year old+ fsx that was abondonded half way through. We will all still be here In 10 years fighting with ctds and adding lines to cfg files.  Sad but true

I was being Sarcastic lol.

Simbol 

At 3K, only if I win the lottery.:biggrin:

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.