Sign in to follow this  
fluffyflops

Richard Branson is all set to knee his arch-rival at BA in the groin

:kusut:  "Willie's willy wounded" will be the tabloid headline

Please record this and post it for us all to see!

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

No Walsh is trying to wiggle out of it. Branson still has the 51% and virgin is still operating as Virgin Atlantic which is what the bet was.  It sad that the national carrier that has counted on the old boy network for 50 years to let it bully its way to the monopoly on UK to USA routes with its alliance with AA how the hell is anyone else  meant to compete with that. 

14ppkc-6.png

Ridiculous, Branson can't keep control over his companies forever, inevitably you sell, bow out, and enjoy your golden years. You can't take your money with you when you die so enjoy the few latter years you've got while you can.

He does still have the 51% but yes he is smart to sell his share at his age. Walsh can call it what he likes, Sir Richard Branson's is the clear winner and Willie will never be a 'Sir'

Matthew Kane

Yup the bet was 5 years and today Branson has the 51 percent simple as that.  Branson and Virgin have clearly won the bet.  Screw Ba and screw Walsh. 

14ppkc-6.png

14 hours ago, tooting said:

Yup the bet was 5 years and today Branson has the 51 percent simple as that.  Branson and Virgin have clearly won the bet.  Screw Ba and screw Walsh. 

Indded, BA's demise is at the hands of Walsh - he should have been binned a long time ago.

8 hours ago, ganter said:

Indded, BA's demise is at the hands of Walsh - he should have been binned a long time ago.

The shareholders love him, he's making profit.  Sure the high standards of ba have gone down the toilet 🚽. Buts he's making money.  Same with oleary at Ryanair and Mcall at easyJet, greed and money, simple as

14ppkc-6.png

57 minutes ago, tooting said:

The shareholders love him, he's making profit.  Sure the high standards of ba have gone down the toilet 🚽. Buts he's making money.  Same with oleary at Ryanair and Mcall at easyJet, greed and money, simple as

The shareholders might.

The rest of us don't.

19 minutes ago, ganter said:

The shareholders might.

The rest of us don't.

Being a Virgin guy, im bound to dislike ba.  Alas I flew in club with them to Yvr back in June for my birthday on the 380, they where Terrible, the crew blatantly didnt give a toss as YVR is classed as Eastcost meaning a one night trip with min rest. They hate the trip. 

Thats what virgin have over them our crew are young, sassy and they enjoy the job.  It's a shame to see ba go to 💩 

14ppkc-6.png

Yep, 

Your life in HIS hands...

130513122942-branson-flight-attendant7-h

Personally, I'll keep flying BA - and bring my own sandwiches.

12 hours ago, ganter said:

Yep, 

Your life in HIS hands...

130513122942-branson-flight-attendant7-h

Personally, I'll keep flying BA - and bring my own sandwiches.

He gives us 7 free tickets a year,  you can have your sandwiches!! 

14ppkc-6.png

There was a time where British kept their word......oh I forgot...BA is really not British is it.

Harry Woodrow

1 hour ago, harrry said:

There was a time where British kept their word......oh I forgot...BA is really not British is it.

haha I didn't realize you guys are now Spanish, so what happens with Brexit and BA???

Actually you don't have to answer I don't really care  :laugh:

Matthew Kane

Nothing happens to them, they dont operate domestics with in any European countries like easyjet for example. And to be honest they've got that many house of Lords peers on their board they don't play by the rules anyway.  When you bought the government through back handers and the old boy network who cares about playing with a straight bat.  Monarch slots and the merger with AA is testiment to that. 

And Virgin isn't British either,  by this time next year it will be Delta / klm-air France owned. God help us. 

14ppkc-6.png