Sign in to follow this  
ms2

Camera in the passengers cabin, how to do

Hello, simmers friends

Sometime, I see on youtube videos where the cameras make traveling in the passenger cabin to show details. I want suggestions for the best way to do it...easily and how, Thanks.

Hello

Topic moved to the Prepar3D Forums.   The Tips and Tricks Forum is for offering answers only (Tutorials)  

3 hours ago, ms2 said:

Hello, simmers friends

Sometime, I see on youtube videos where the cameras make traveling in the passenger cabin to show details. I want suggestions for the best way to do it...easily and how, Thanks.

Post a video example so we understand better.

I suspect you have seen videos that have been edited to look like that but is not the way the sim looks.

Simbol 

Hi,

You need a camera addon to do that. Look at EZDOK camera or CHASE PLANE camera.

Mike

7 hours ago, simbol said:

Post a video example so we understand better.

Hi, Simbol, here the round outside and the travelling in the cabin at 3:50...

1 hour ago, Mikelab6 said:

You need a camera addon to do that. Look at EZDOK camera or CHASE PLANE camera.

Hi mike, see on this video, the walk in the cabin, it is not a simple camera point with zooming, this a real walk, yes with the two cameras softwares we can do transition from camera to camera but is not a easy way to walk accross the cabin and to turn to close the after door... 

Thanks for reponses

18 minutes ago, ms2 said:

Hi, Simbol, here the round outside and the travelling in the cabin at 3:50...

In this video moving about the cabin is done using Ezdok Camera. I think the same movement is may be using Chaseplane.

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

2 minutes ago, Nickbe said:

is done using Ezdok

Is this the work of only one camera walking, or a succesion of transition between cameras points with some cameras ? The best how to do interrest me, thx Nickbe for answeer..

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ms2 said:

Is this the work of only one camera walking, or a succesion of transition between cameras points with some cameras ? The best how to do interrest me, thx Nickbe for answeer..

In any of the configured cameras if the mode of "Walk Around" turn on, you can walk with the buttons "arrows" on the keyboard. If you press the hotkey assigned to a different camera, then seamlessly switches to that camera.

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

39 minutes ago, Nickbe said:

you can walk with the buttons "arrows" on the keyboard

is a easy solution to do, thx

18 hours ago, ms2 said:

Hello, simmers friends

I have used EZDOK for several years but recently switched to ChasePlane. In my opinion, ChasePlane is a much more interesting, stable and better soft ware.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Wenholt said:

have used EZDOK for several years but recently switched to ChasePlane. In my opinion, ChasePlane is a much more interesting, st

Thanks for advice

I use the options for the camera found in FSUIPC. I can move the camera forward, backward, left, and right, with the assigned keys of my keyboard and turn the camera using the hat switch on my yoke.

Chaseplane is a good addon EXCEPT, in my instance of P3d V4, it kept toggling my landing gear! I would be flying along and the gear would drop down... not good. I stopped using it.

I can't comment on EZDOK since I don't have it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, alhefner said:

I use the options for the camera found in FSUIPC. I can move the camera forward, backward, left, and right, with the assigned keys of my keyboard and turn the camera using the hat switch on my yoke.

Never think to FSUIPC, thx, have the plan to do a tryout.

• Upvote 1