Sign in to follow this  
The777Flyer

ORBX Altering FSX

Hello people :)

I'm asking for helop about FTX Regions installation. Im having sever problems, requesting me to reinstall my sim (and Im annoyedd of reinstalling all addons etc...for 1 regions...)

I have the FTX Norway (because I love Norway, I whish to visit it some day). It used to work perfectly (einther in Norway or another country).

now, for almost 1 year, I have FSX-Steam and problems started there... When I install it, it alter the rest of the world... (I get squarre textures, but it does not mean that FTX Norway work too...

Actually, I spent the year flying without it (yes, it broken my heart) and I really miss Norway so I want to know if people can help me; to make it work (I mean, a successful attemp, I don't want to reinstall again x') ).

To give you an Idea, FTX Iceland Demo destroy my sim too. Airports does not alter the Sim (apparently)

Default Area (I guess its when FTW Nor is working, but not sure): 787252311.png

FTX Norway: 580066orbx.png

These pics were takes in the beginning of the year, when I was trying to make it work...

I Really whish you could help me :)

Regards, Marc L

tried  posting  your issue  at the ftx  forum

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hello Marc

A simple question, do you have first install orbx global before Norway ?

Love this land, flight a lot part to part with Dash8/400 SAS flaged.

@pete_auau yes, I did in the beginning of the year, but not worked

@ms2 I don't have FTX Global (too expensive) and as FTX Norway used to work perfectly the whole year (I got is a XMas 2015, worked perfectly the whole 2016, now, I have FSX Steam.....and problems started there) so I know that I don't need FTX Global to make it work :)

Regards, Marc L

UPDATE:

I found the FSS Installer, I installed with it and guess what? It work, no altered terrain either In Norway or Default areas. But its the V1.00, and nothing don with FTX Central. Any  Idea?