Sign in to follow this  
pcubine

777 Interior and Exterior Lights

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:58 AM, pcubine said:

Dusk. Landing lights and taxi lights do not illuminate runways or taxiways.

That happen to me but it depends on the dusk time which is normal and realistic. Usually at dusk time if too early there is no lights but if you wait a bit (example, preparing the Aircraft) the lights suddenly will lit. For Night and Dawn you ask I have no proper answer but please wait, some other Pilot will help you.

Edited by trisho0
sentence edition

Patricio Valdes

I did some test with FSX and definitely the lighting issue are from PMDG 747 v3 and T7. I ran screenshots for Level-D, and PMDG 747 v2 both resulted without light problems

This is Level-D

FSXKJFKGate847LDS767lights.jpg

This is PMDG 747 v2

FSXKJFKGate847PMDG747v2lights.jpg

This is PMDG 747 v3

FSXKJFKGate847PMDG747v3lights.jpg

The PMDG 777 screenshot has been posted earlier. I wonder if I can make changes in somewhere from files to fix PMDG 747 v3 and T7?

Patricio Valdes

I think maybe the Landing lights intensity can be changed from aircraft.cfg [LIGHTS] effects? Not sure and I don't want to fool with until someone with more experience can help me.

Patricio Valdes

16 minutes ago, trisho0 said:

I think maybe the Landing lights intensity can be changed from aircraft.cfg [LIGHTS] effects? Not sure and I don't want to fool with until someone with more experience can help me.

No. Do not edit cfg files.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

3 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

No. Do not edit cfg files.

Many thanks for your advice. Not edited anything yet. I wait if a Pilot can test FSDT KJFK (FSX Acceleration) to see if he gets the same lights problem on Gate 847 with either Aircraft 747 v3 or 777 any model. The PMDG v2 doesn't show such lights issue.

• Upvote 1

Patricio Valdes