Sign in to follow this  
Marwan Gharib

WIP preview of my freeware Hondajet

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:28 PM, MartinRex007 said:

Fantastic job, the G3000 might be a handful too program, but so far you've done a fantastic job on the modeling! You're very talented!

Yes indeed! I am in the middle of the thought process on what to do with it. I do have some ideas.. meanwhile, I'm brushing up my C++ to take a stab at it.

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:05 PM, Marwan Gharib said:

Yes indeed! I am in the middle of the thought process on what to do with it. I do have some ideas.. meanwhile, I'm brushing up my C++ to take a stab at it.

Hi , 

I got the newly released flight1G600  to test out an integration concept to emulate the G3000 , Have a look at the picture.

The Idea is as such :

1-F1G600 on the left & right screens (the selection keys on the left screen you see in the picture are actually functional and communicates with the G600)

2-Eicas and 1st F1GTN 750 unit on the central screen

3-2nd F1GTN 750 unit on the lower left touch screen , With the CDU knobs controlling the G600 knobs

4-the lower right touch screen (Currently blank) will carry a gauge to control system status pages and control lighting of the aircraft. The system status pages to be popups overlaid on the central display when called.

I think this would provide a good approximation of the G3000 , All with the synthetic vision provided by the G600 and the vast capabilities of the GTN750

on the other hand,I started the system coding (Finished the EICAS you see in the picture) Got the flight dynamics within a ball park of the actual numbers and am starting the work on the systems interactions.

Let me know if you have other ideas for the avionics.. I will eventually work on coding a custom avionics suite for the G3000 but as you said it is a massive undertaking to come close to half the functionality of the flight1 offering.

Thanks!

2018-1-7_0-15-13-319
  • Like 1

I think the Flight 1 options with the G600 and 750 would be fantastic, your photo looks great and think that would be a really nice solution.

Cheers

Martin

Wow, this looks stunning! Fantastic work! 

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

10 hours ago, Marwan Gharib said:

Hi , 

I got the newly released flight1G600  to test out an integration concept to emulate the G3000 , Have a look at the picture.

The Idea is as such :

1-F1G600 on the left & right screens (the selection keys on the left screen you see in the picture are actually functional and communicates with the G600)

2-Eicas and 1st F1GTN 750 unit on the central screen

3-2nd F1GTN 750 unit on the lower left touch screen , With the CDU knobs controlling the G600 knobs

4-the lower right touch screen (Currently blank) will carry a gauge to control system status pages and control lighting of the aircraft. The system status pages to be popups overlaid on the central display when called.

As a gauge programmer I must say your panel.cfg-fu is very original and ingenious. I like.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

Any updates on this? Looks incredible.

For Free?  Free?   Are you sure? 

Well, this looks amazing. With the tools and skills you have, you would have no trouble selling your products. I'm Not complaining that it will be free, but I'm sure this takes some serious work. 

Great Job!

Edited by joemiller

I wait with high anticipation. If this turns out as expected, you may very well jump into the "well-known" category.  

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

When it’s ready? 

Seriously looks great and can’t wait! 

AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus Crosshair VI Hero - G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3000 C14 DDR4 @ 3600 14-14-15-14-28-42

AMD Red Devil Radeon 6900XT  2700/2112 1125mv - 3 x Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU 4k @ 11560x2160

Saitek X-55 Rhino - Track IR5 - Obutto Sim Cockpit + Triple Monitor Stand - Fancy some Techno? https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_bully/

Can't say enough about how nice this looks, and the fact that it's going to be freeware, a big thumbs up to Marwan..👍 I'm definitely in.

And thanks to Simbol as well.. Great suggestions on the true glass etc..🙂

Edited by SunDevil56

you broke the system! haha i love the visuals. Does it have VTEC lol. i've never seeen such a nice plane 100% for free since fsx days. even systems look ideal and neat. keep the job, cuz i'm in love with it...