Sign in to follow this  
jbrett2634

Seattle Airports X - PC Aviator Issues

Has anyone else been able to download this new package from PC Aviator (US)? I purchased it last night and the d/l link isn't working. I have tried to contact and haven't heard back. I swore off PC Aviator after my last message for help went unanswered a while back, I should have followed through. 

Yep, same here. Purchased Friday, still unable to download, nobody minding the store. Just got a refund from my credit card vendor. Too bad, I was prepared to do a bit of business with them during the sales.

I had the same problem with Aerosoft Boston 1.03 where the file size was 258KB, wrote to them Friday and it was fixed today.

If I have issues getting a SN or download with PC Aviator, I sign into my account and click on the product I purchased.  It will have a download link and the serial number and I click on it and it takes me to the product page where I can download.  Sometimes firewalls will not allow your computer to let a link through thinking you are evil and doing something to hurt the computer.  Software anti-virus and anti-malware programs look for outgoing links and block them.  This is why hundreds have no issues and some have issues (one possible reason).  Certainly mistakes are made but I think this is a more likely cause. 

I have Anti-Malwarebytes (which I disabled as it is aggressive) and it was informing me almost constantly that a program in my computer was trying to send a file on my system to a hazardous website in Russia (I would suspect, in Russia, their computers are trying to send files to the United States).  But this is all protected automatically by Windows and your firewall and a reason why you should never ever shut your firewall down. 

• Upvote 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Jim, I wish that were the case. This is the error message that I get when clicking on the link (either the one emailed or the one in my account):

You supplied valid download key, but system failed to find distribution package , please contact the shop administration

I don't mean to throw anyone under the bus here, and that wasn't my intention of posting this - I was just wondering if I was the only one with the problem. I still haven't heard from them.