Sign in to follow this  
G Gibb

Nav Data Errors

Hi I'm having issues with R/A available messages on FMC when CYVR or CYYC entered for origin or destination.  Then no runway sid/ star data available either.  The current airac cycle from Navigraph is listed on FMC but also states navdata out of date. Running P3D v4.1, This occurs with PMDG 747 and 777 but curiously not the 737 ngx.  I didn't have this issue when on P3D v3.3.

I can't find duplicated airport bgl as suggested in other threads.  

Many thanks for suggestions.  

Graham Gibb

13 minutes ago, G Gibb said:

Hi I'm having issues with R/A available messages on FMC when CYVR or CYYC entered for origin or destination.  Then no runway sid/ star data available either.  The current airac cycle from Navigraph is listed on FMC but also states navdata out of date. Running P3D v4.1, This occurs with PMDG 747 and 777 but curiously not the 737 ngx.  I didn't have this issue when on P3D v3.3.

Graham,

Welcome to the forum. A couple notes:

1. It's a forum requirement to put your name in your posts. I appreciate you including your name in the thread title, but it's better placed in your posts, specifically because that's what the rule outlines.
  2. Despite the appreciation, noted above, it is important to use thread titles that are descriptive to the issue that you're having, as it gives other users an idea of why they should click on the issue/title to see what your thread is about.

Specific to your issue: navigate to your sim's location, and then into PMDG\NAVDATA\ and delete the ARPT_RWYs.DAT (or similarly-named file - going off of memory here).

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

3 hours ago, G Gibb said:

The current airac cycle from Navigraph is listed on FMC but also states navdata out of date. Running P3D v4.1, This occurs with PMDG 747 and 777 but curiously not the 737 ngx. 

By any chance was your scenario using a date other than current date?

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP