Woozie

Jo Erlend Sund's EDDK preview - WOW!

If there's anyone who can give Jarrad Marshall a run for his money its Jo Erlend Sund, just look at the most recent EDDK previews. Cologne-Bonn, a major cargo hub in Germany, is bound to be released by Aerosoft early next year. Given his track record with some Norwegian Airports, we can pretty safely assume that this airport will be performing great, despite its staggering level of detail 

cargo_area_002.jpg.9f802f1b187545daaad3d

EDDK_018.jpg.b073559dbb646a96cd04da87e1e

EDDK_022.jpg.19e79f5e0998ffd594e78f86c20

More screenshots over at http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/127688-kölnbonn-airport-preview/&page=3&tab=comments#comment-855855

• Upvote 2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !

I can't wait to get it.
In the meantime I hade better get (money for) a decent cargo plane for P3Dv4...

That is some great work!  Love the grass growing in the ramp cracks.  I wonder if the ramp crack green grass turns brown in the winter....

I wonder if being aerosoft they will test the afcad with GSX

Really great but wouldn't expect anything less from Jo. IMO, he's the best out there together with FlyTampa.

Speaking of Jarrad and LOWI for example which was one of the most anticipated airports ever, I wasn't that impressed to be honest when it finally was released.

I don't do cargo flying and have no special interest in this location but will probably get this new airport from Jo anyway simply because it's made by him.

Great to see another high quality cargo hub being developed!

That looks extremely promising! Such an important german cargo hub, and we had to live with the old German Airports version! ;-) Glad to have something new, and that beautiful, anytime „soon“. 

Yep, will buy as soon as it is released :-)

Any estimated date of arrival?