Sign in to follow this  
Headley

VHHH Taxi2Gate compatible with P3dv4.1?

I'm using FlyTampa and it works just fine.  Not going to buy any T2G sceneries until they get VHHH and MMMX fixed. I don't mind paying a small fee for an upgrade like I did with PANC and EDDF.

blaustern

• Upvote 1

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

On 12/11/2017 at 0:52 PM, Headley said:

Well, there is only one way to figure out...

Thanks.

What version did you install for P3Dv4? P3D or P3Dv2

On 12/11/2017 at 0:08 PM, yvesamuel said:

Working fine here

Yves

What version did you install of TAXIGate P3D or P3Dv2?  What about FlyTampa. Does anyone know if it works in P3Dv4?

1 hour ago, tdenbrock said:

What about FlyTampa

Kai Tak works in 4.2.  Check their website. 

blaustern

I have flown to/from VHHH with P3Dv4.2 successfully, Please see my video of this.

I hope that this helps.

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

On 20-2-2018 at 1:13 AM, tdenbrock said:

What version did you install for P3Dv4? P3D or P3Dv2

Currently P3Dv4.1 is installed.  It works, no problems ...

As for KaiTak there is an issue with tower buildings on the apron, don't know if this is fixed already?

3 hours ago, Headley said:

Currently P3Dv4.1 is installed.  It works, no problems ...

As for KaiTak there is an issue with tower buildings on the apron, don't know if this is fixed already?

Can you post screenshot?

Patricio Valdes

7 hours ago, Headley said:

I've not had any problems in 4.1 or 4.2.  Make sure you are using the update on the FlyTampa website.  

More than one set of sceneries sounds like a problem of duplicate sceneries fighting for the same space.

blaustern

On 12/11/2017 at 3:17 PM, Dave_YVR said:

It's worked fine from day one in v4 here as well.

Hi.

Mind me to ask into what folder do you install VHHH? I am having issue with installation. I installed it into the folder the installer picked but it did not workout. The installer offers several options to select like v2 and P3D. What option do I have to chose? During installation the installer picked C:/ProgramFIles/LM but I do not have P3D4 in that location. What folder do I have to show? Where P3D is installed or addon folder? It is a bit confusing bc sole sciences install outside of P3D like Imaginsim.

Thanks 

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

The installer is just looking for your P3d Root folder, it's up to you though where you want to put it.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

It works you just have to remove a file otherwise the terminal is missing from what I remember 

14ppkc-6.png

18 hours ago, skysurfer said:

Hi.

Mind me to ask into what folder do you install VHHH? I am having issue with installation. I installed it into the folder the installer picked but it did not workout. The installer offers several options to select like v2 and P3D. What option do I have to chose? During installation the installer picked C:/ProgramFIles/LM but I do not have P3D4 in that location. What folder do I have to show? Where P3D is installed or addon folder? It is a bit confusing bc sole sciences install outside of P3D like Imaginsim.

Thanks 

Default is C:\Program Files\ Lockheed Martin\P3Dv4\

If not found then right click from Windows Desktop the P3D v4 Icon and check Properties to find the location. I install all my payware sceneries outside as drive D:\

Patricio Valdes

27 minutes ago, trisho0 said:

Default is C:\Program Files\ Lockheed Martin\P3Dv4\

If not found then right click from Windows Desktop the P3D v4 Icon and check Properties to find the location. I install all my payware sceneries outside as drive D:\

I installed it where P3D is located and I selected P3D not P3D v2. I Also added updates for v4 but I still have default VHHH and I do not see VHHH in scenery library. I wonder what went wrong. Do I have to manually add VHHH in scenery library?

Thx 

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

For FlyTampa - VHHX

Try setting AutoGen Density to NORMAL.  I also run AutoGen Buildings at NORMAL.  I had a couple of building on the edge of the cargo area and that corrected the issue.  I'm not a big AutoGen fan so I keep all AutoGen at NORMAL.

I'm using 4.2 and I updated Scenery with the 4.2 update.

blaustern

Edited by Bluestar