Sign in to follow this  
Marcus129

Carenado Proline 21 System not working

Good evening, 

I am using P3D v4.1 and have recently loaded the Carenado Citation 525 Cj2, the Premier 1A, and the King C90 GTX into V4.1.  However, I am having an issue trying to input a flight plan into the Proline system.  I am not able to input an Origin or Destination or any other information using the CDU. When I press the LSK next to the Origin or Destination, nothing happens.  I have gone by the instructions so I am thoroughly confused as to the issue. I wanted to check with the forums first before I uninstalled and re-installed the aircraft again.  Any help would be appreciated...thanks! 

Marcus

Are you entering the ICAO codes first and then pressing the LSK? It needs to be done in that order. The code will appear in the bottom left of the CDU screen, and will then populate the correct field when the LSK is pressed. I'm not sure if the manual is explicit about this.

Holdit, 

Thanks for replying; I am entering the ICAO codes first and I can see them in the bottom left but when I press the LSK the origin or destination field does not populate. Like if I enter KSEA for Seattle, I see it...but it will no populate into origin when I press the LSK. 

Marcus