Sign in to follow this  
zazaboeing

WAMA CTD when trying to edit database

Hi!

Just downloaded and trying to use for the first time here, I have this happening when clicking on Edit Database. (both FSX and P3dv4 versions)

Yes, I've installed both vcredist_xxx.exe and it still didn't work.

Here's the message I get:

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.
   at System.DateTimeParse.Parse(String s, DateTimeFormatInfo dtfi, DateTimeStyles styles)
   at WhereAreMyAircraft.SQLiteDbHandler.getDateTimeField(SQLiteDataReader reader, String fieldName)
   at WhereAreMyAircraft.Database.GateInformationDbHandler.GetLastUpdate()
   at WhereAreMyAircraft.DatabaseEditor.InitializeGateInfo()
   at WhereAreMyAircraft.DatabaseEditor..ctor()
   at WhereAreMyAircraft.DatabaseEditor.get_Instance()
   at WhereAreMyAircraft.MainDialog.buttonDatabase_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2117.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
WhereAreMyAircraft_P3D_V4
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///D:/Prepar3D%20v4%20Add-ons/Lorby-SI%20WhereAreMyAircraft_P3D_V4/WhereAreMyAircraft_P3D_V4.exe
System
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2110.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2110.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2053.0 built by: NET47REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
LockheedMartin.Prepar3D.SimConnect
    Win32 Version: 
    CodeBase: file:///D:/Prepar3D%20v4%20Add-ons/Lorby-SI%20WhereAreMyAircraft_P3D_V4/LockheedMartin.Prepar3D.SimConnect.DLL
System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2102.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2117.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Data.SQLite
    Assembly Version: 1.0.105.1
    Win32 Version: 1.0.105.1
    CodeBase: file:///D:/Prepar3D%20v4%20Add-ons/Lorby-SI%20WhereAreMyAircraft_P3D_V4/System.Data.SQLite.DLL
System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Transactions
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
System.EnterpriseServices
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Thanks,

Rafael Carelli

hKefVwh.jpg

Rafael Henrique Carelli

Hello Rafael,

I assume that you are the same Rafael who contacted me via email, which, in a case like this, is the better option. I suggest we continue with the emails instead of using the forum.

Best regards

LORBY-SI

Yep thats me! Continuing there then! Tks

Rafael Henrique Carelli

I've recently bought this program and am having the same issue with that exception error.  Do you know what could be causing this?

Hi,

SQLite is not working properly on your computer. Did you install the two VCREDIST 2012 packages that came with WAMA? You should install both of them (x86 and x64).

If this doesn't help, please contact me via email, the address is on the last page of the users manual. Please provide proof of purchase when requesting support.

Best regards

LORBY-SI

Wow!  Thank you for the super quick reply.  I thought I had SQLite installed and up-to-date, but after re-reading your manual,  I tried installing the file that came with the WAMA installers.  That fixed that problem.  Thank you.  But I do have another issue.  When I save any aircraft position or flight, and import the new saved flight,  the aircraft do not load in where I set them. They are offset forward or back, left or right by up to 10 feet or so, never exactly where I leave them.  When I walk up to one of them and "hop" into the plane,  I see another one of the same plane offset again. I don't know what is going on.  Any suggestions?  Thank you in advance.

8 hours ago, monica6211 said:

Wow!  Thank you for the super quick reply.  I thought I had SQLite installed and up-to-date, but after re-reading your manual,  I tried installing the file that came with the WAMA installers.  That fixed that problem.  Thank you.  But I do have another issue.  When I save any aircraft position or flight, and import the new saved flight,  the aircraft do not load in where I set them. They are offset forward or back, left or right by up to 10 feet or so, never exactly where I leave them.  When I walk up to one of them and "hop" into the plane,  I see another one of the same plane offset again. I don't know what is going on.  Any suggestions?  Thank you in advance.

I'm not sure that I understand the procedure - how are you saving what and why would you import saved flights? Except for the first time ever you run WAMA? The app does all the saving for you automatically, it keeps its own internal database. If you re-import a flight that you saved while WAMA was running, you will probably have duplicate aircraft (one that was saved to the database by WAMA and the other from the imported flight from the same position).

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

When I first installed WAMA,  section 3.2 of the manual talks about "if you want to initially import your saved flights", so I did that. When I did, the aircraft were parked in locations several feet away from where I saved the flight from. Even when I hit "Save position now" the aircraft will load several feet away. I only had three saved flights to begin with, and I've been making sure there are no duplicate aircraft.

Hi,

I was able to confirm the issue with the imported flights. That is a bug that happens when WAMA tries to read flight files of the type "*.fxml". I wonder why nobody ever noticed this before. This feature doesn't seem to be used very often... Will be fixed with the next version.

What I don't understand is why you would have a displacement when using the WAMA position save - that is a completely different technology and it has never happened before. The aircraft that you saved with WAMA must be in the same spot - exactly. So when you are in an aircraft, save the position with WAMA, then immediately switch to a different aircraft and move that back a few feet (with the WAMA movement controls) - when you have moved far enough away, the first aircraft must appear right where you saved it. Same thing must happen if you use "Leave" (remember to select a default vehicle in the database editor first).

If you have issues with WAMA, I suggest that you contact me via email, providing shop and order number, simulator make and operating system information, including current localization (which language it is set to).

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Thank you for the reply. I'll try the WAMA position save again, and do it as you described. Even with the issue I'm having, I've still been enjoying this software. Thank you for your support.

Oh My!!!  This is a fantastic addon. I finally have it working perfectly after reading your last post.  Thank you so much. The doors opening when walking up to an aircraft is a really nice touch. I can tell I'm going to be spending alot of time playing with this addon. Thank you for the product, and a Huge Thank You for your support.

Hell, Back to Flying,

Monica