Sign in to follow this  
martincharles31

Request Reality XP products support

Can someone please help me on getting a refund?  I purchased both the GTN and GNS gps addons for FSX DE during the black Friday weekend. Since then, I have been unable to use my products do to software issues.  I have searched every single forum with no success.  I even emailed directly to the realktyxp customer sales email and have not received any feedback

I would prefer a direct phone number to the company if possible.

Thank you,

Martin Charles

4 hours ago, martincharles31 said:

I have searched every single forum with no success.  I even emailed directly to the realktyxp customer sales email and have not received any feedback

F1 has a 30 day refund policy.  If you picked up the product during the Black Friday sale you should be well within that window.  Easy peasy and no need for extraordinary measures.

That said, it appears you have not reached out here in the support forums for help with your issues.  The community here is extremely supportive and the developer, Jean-Luc, is very active and responsive in these forums.  What issues are you having?

Scott

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, tttocs said:

F1 has a 30 day refund policy.  If you picked up the product during the Black Friday sale you should be well within that window.  Easy peasy and no need for extraordinary measures.

That said, it appears you have not reached out here in the support forums for help with your issues.  The community here is extremely supportive and the developer, Jean-Luc, is very active and responsive in these forums.  What issues are you having?

Scott

Scott,

Thank you for reaching out.  Ok so I install the addons it says it installed but when I load the sim, there is no addon menu.  Further more the Garmin trainer also does not load correctly.  I get an error message for the navigation when I load the GTN 750.

Hi, I'm sorry for the support @ reality-xp.com.

We are having intermittent reliability issues with our email server (hosted) and the very nature of the email is that we can't reliably be notified of such problems in real time. I'm sure there are solutions for this too, but they are not avail to us for now. The best and shortest route to support is the online forum, not only because it is honestly more reliable, but also because nearly 90% of the questions have already been answered (sometimes more than once especially when the forum 'search' function is not reliable).

Now, since you're speaking of 'add-on' I guess you are on FltSim? In this case it is better continuing on the dedicated forums, starting by reading this about the menu:

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)