Sign in to follow this  
wezhei

Speech Training doesn't work

I have read the posts here and will not expand on the reports other than to say I have the same problem. However, strangely enough I find that training Windows 10 (new upgrade) to lean my voice worked well and I used it with MCE, although some of the more flight/instrument instructions were not all completely understood well by the MCE co-pilot. Perhaps if I repeat the Windows voice training and use flight/instrument words instead of what's written, it may suffice... Keep you posted on this.

Ajay 

figured out one more thing here, I made my customs training with single parts of the user training text files. so what i did was i split up the usertext files in several part (one part should not be longer than appr. 14 lines (depending on the number of characters). saved this cut in the customtraining.txt and made the training. finished it cpied a new part from the usertext delet the old lines in the custimtraining file and inserted the new lines, and so on and so forth. Knowing it's not  a very comfortable way to run the mce speechtraining but nevertheless it's on to make mce working as it was designed for.

Heinz

15 hours ago, wezhei said:

figured out one more thing here, I made my customs training with single parts of the user training text files. so what i did was i split up the usertext files in several part (one part should not be longer than appr. 14 lines (depending on the number of characters). saved this cut in the customtraining.txt and made the training. finished it cpied a new part from the usertext delet the old lines in the custimtraining file and inserted the new lines, and so on and so forth. Knowing it's not  a very comfortable way to run the mce speechtraining but nevertheless it's on to make mce working as it was designed for.

Heinz

Still unsure why some text is accepted and not other.

Have the text that displays in the wizard working now.

Download this zip file

Unzip and replace 1 file in \Multi Crew Experience\CandC\ folder.

Will take a couple more days to update those related to the training tool.

Anyone using Windows 10 Creators Edition, needs to update MCE installation as follows...

Download this file

Unzip and replace 5 files in \Multi Crew Experience\CandC\ folder or/and \Multi Crew X-Plane\CandC\ folder.

Should get thew speech trainer working, albeit with less text than before.