I am using Windows 7 for FSX. I have been trying to fix my Saitek-Logitech radio panel/ multi panel issues for a very long time! The folks at Logitech recommended I uninstall the current panel plugins and install the new ones from their site. I did not see an option to uninstall the plugins in the Saitek folder.  I went into the Programs and Features area on my computer and uninstalled the Saitek software for the radio and multi panels. I then downloaded the FSX_Plugin_x64_Software_8.0.144.0 software for the panels and the Flight_Panels_x64_Software software for the panels' test page. The new downloaded test page is showing that both panels are working fine. However, both panels are now totally blank and nonoperational when I start FSX! Is there something missing here....?

4 hours ago, Blue Baron said:

However, both panels are now totally blank and nonoperational when I start FSX! Is there something missing here....?

You need to make sure you have the right entry in exe.xml, otherwise you need to start the panel driver manually. (Can't be more specific until I turn on my FSX PC.)

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

You are highly likely to be encountering Windows Advanced Power Management.  Windows lowers the power sent to some devices. Saitek devices are known to experience this issue.  Let me see once again if I can find and point toward one of several topics right here on this Hardware Controllers forum right here on Avsim.  Check back in a bit and I hope to have added a link that may ease your pain.

OK. Here is a link. Click the line below. Hope it fixes your Saitek issues.
Link to discussion and possible fixes for Saitek and Windows Advanced Power Management

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

On 12/12/2017 at 5:24 PM, fppilot said:

You are highly likely to be encountering Windows Advanced Power Management.  Windows lowers the power sent to some devices. Saitek devices are known to experience this issue.  Let me see once again if I can find and point toward one of several topics right here on this Hardware Controllers forum right here on Avsim.  Check back in a bit and I hope to have added a link that may ease your pain.

OK. Here is a link. Click the line below. Hope it fixes your Saitek issues.
Link to discussion and possible fixes for Saitek and Windows Advanced Power Management

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Blue Baron said:

Thank you.

Did the link help you overcome the issues?

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Hi Blue Baron. Any tips on how your problem got fixed. I am having the same problem using with my new Logitech Radio Panel, using FSX in Widows 7. Thanks for any information