Sign in to follow this  
Almaz

Six-seats FSX/P3D payware aircrafts

Hi boys! I'm a new member, a passionate simmer who read your always interesting posts since he was a child. First of all, my congratulations for the wonderful site.

I'd like to know if you would have some suggestions on which payware to choose: I was looking for a six-seats well simulated aircraft (preferably on the level of PMDG, A2A, etc.) with modern avionics, like G1000 or something similar.

Single, twin or multi engines.. Pistons, turboprops, turbofans... All these options could be good for me. :biggrin:

Any advice?

Thanks to all in advance. 

Flight1 King Air, should be ready for P3D v4.1 pretty soon, great aircraft and very functional G1000.

Milviz also have a King Air 350i in development, though I wouldn’t expect it anytime soon.

Thanks for suggestions. And what about the Flight1 Citation Mustang? Could it be a great choise? 

And.. Is there anything smaller then the mentioned aircrafts? Something like a Beechcraft Baron or cessna C206 with G1000 avionics, for example..

Yes, the Flight 1 Mustang is also a great little aircraft with a very good G1000. There is the Quest Kodiak, with a G1000 and is a 10 place? I don't have that particular one but have heard good things about it. Go to Lionheart creation and check it out!

Cheers

Martin

You've got a lot of choices and there are some good suggestions already, so here's a couple of others you might also consider.

Fly SimWare make some very good add-ons which fit your criteria both jet and turboprop, with their LearJet 35 and their Cessna C441 Conquest II. Note that the LearJet 35 variant will give you approximately 1,000 miles greater range than a Lear 25, so it's a more flexible choice if you want to do longer flights with something which has a similar flight envelope to the model 25. The Cessna C441 is a very flexible turboprop, being fast (about 350 knots at 16,000 feet) or more economical and long ranged when flown nearer 300 knots at 35,000 feet ,when it can make it about the same distance as a Lear 35, i.e somewhere around 2,500 miles. Neither the FSW Lear 35 or their C441 could be described as having the best texturing you will see (it's okay, just not very inspiring), but their accuracy in terms of simulation more than makes up for the slightly bland visuals, which can of course be sorted out with a repaint anyway. Both these are highly recommended if you value realism in your simulations, especially where turboprop engines are concerned. Don't be fooled by the Alabeo version of the C441, which undeniably does look prettier than the FSW one, but it's frankly atrocious in terms of realistic simulation when compared to the FSW version.

As an outside budget choice, newcomer to aircraft simulation, but previously makers of some sceneries, is Next Gen Simulations, who make a quite nice Cessna CJ4 (aka Cessna Citation 525C). Whilst this is somewhat 'lite' in its avionics, it does feature a reasonably usable simulation of Rockwell Collins avionics common to the CJ4. You actually get two variants of the aircraft in the package (different tailplane configurations), which don't differ much other than the visuals, but it is nice nonetheless to have some variety. Nobody would claim this is a 'study sim' but it is undeniably a fairly convincing add-on which is worth a look since it is inexpensive and fun, with great sounds and a cockpit where most things are 'clickable'. Particularly recommended if you want to fly into busy sceneries too, as it is very good on frame rates, it also features one of the best manuals I've ever seen for an add-on business jet, with a really informative tutorial flight and lots of very good explanations on how and why things are done the way they are. Other product manual writers could learn a lot from looking at the manual for the Next Gen CJ4. It is actually on sale for a bit less than normal price at FS Pilot Shop currently, making it less than 20 quid.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Hello all,

Again, every one has failed to mention the PMDG 737 and 747 which is easily converted to a six seater by simply removing about 180 seats for the 737 and about 340 for the 747 LOL

Seriously, the Phenom 100 or 300 with the GTN750 and mod from Bert, is a lovely plane from all reports. (I do not have it) Also the Hawker, slightly bigger. I would also love to see a payware Baron 58 with a really good G1000 but I dont think there is one.

Lots of choices out there for you though and good luck with the "hunt"

Cheers

Tony

• Upvote 1

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

9 hours ago, Almaz said:

Hi boys! I'm a new member, a passionate simmer who read your always interesting posts since he was a child. First of all, my congratulations for the wonderful site.

I'd like to know if you would have some suggestions on which payware to choose: I was looking for a six-seats well simulated aircraft (preferably on the level of PMDG, A2A, etc.) with modern avionics, like G1000 or something similar.

Single, twin or multi engines.. Pistons, turboprops, turbofans... All these options could be good for me. :biggrin:

Any advice?

Thanks to all in advance. 

If Flight1 announces P3DV4 support for either their King Air or Mustang, you've got a plane that matches your criteria.

In the meantime, you either convert an FSX RealAir Duke... or modify a Carenado C90GTX, or Phenom 300, or "minor mod" the Carenado PC12... all requiring a Flight1 GTN 750 avionics addon package..

http://www.simforums.com/forums/flight1-gtn-in-pc12-v2_topic57846.html

Bert

Last I checked, the Flight1 B200 is planned to come out first, early next year (whatever that means), followed by the Mustang.  Also, there's the Carenado PA46 models...I enjoy the Mirage...pressurized beautiful high flyer.  But the Jetprop may have new life as RealityXP is working on the G500.  (Also, I saw a video of a real world Citation S550 with the G500 and GTN750...if Carenado could be so convinced.  Once again, I'll put in a plug for Carenado to make a steam gauge TBM.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

OK, I'll remove 180 seats from my 737 :D  

Joking apart, thanks to all, guys ! Very very useful suggestions. I'll take a look around and I'll let you know which my choice is going to be as soon as possible ;)

I really like the Cheyenne II from Carenado.  It comes with a F1GTN750 installer.

i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz, ASUS Z170-PRO GAMING, 32GB DDR4 2666MHz, 750W EVGA SuperNOVA, 512GB Samsung 960 PRO, 1TB Western Digital - Black Edition
RTX 2080Ti (MSI trio), Corsair H115i - 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler

11 hours ago, Gregg_Seipp said:

Last I checked, the Flight1 B200 is planned to come out first, early next year (whatever that means), followed by the Mustang.  Also, there's the Carenado PA46 models...I enjoy the Mirage...pressurized beautiful high flyer.  But the Jetprop may have new life as RealityXP is working on the G500.  (Also, I saw a video of a real world Citation S550 with the G500 and GTN750...if Carenado could be so convinced.  Once again, I'll put in a plug for Carenado to make a steam gauge TBM.

Hi Greg,

LOL - I just opened a support ticket requesting a steam gauge TBM - complete with pictures - reference to Steve's enormous YouTube presence - links to his videos and our previous discussions... Trying to make a case for a special edition "Steve-O" model - TBM-850 - complete with matching paint and registration number...

Their response "we only model the plane we have access to"... Honestly - they've already modeled all the gauges - so if they hit their 3D parts bin I'm sure they could hobble together a close facsimile...

I tried...

maxresdefault.jpg

12 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

If Flight1 announces P3DV4 support for either their King Air or Mustang, you've got a plane that matches your criteria.

In the meantime, you either convert an FSX RealAir Duke... or modify a Carenado C90GTX, or Phenom 300, or "minor mod" the Carenado PC12... all requiring a Flight1 GTN 750 avionics addon package..

http://www.simforums.com/forums/flight1-gtn-in-pc12-v2_topic57846.html

Hi Bert,

I've wanted the F1 King Air for a long time - the two issues that have stopped me:

• Reported performance (FPS)
  • Lack of Airways on the G1000

Hopefully these are addressed in the update...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

13 hours ago, Lenny777 said:

Since you mentioned a bizjet the Lear GLJ Model 25 is a top notch simulation.

http://xtremeprototypes.com/en/product_GLJ25_se_v2r1.asp

Since I am incredibly picky on what I put my time into. FSL A320, PMDG, TDFi,

Having bought the GLJ last week. I am blown away with it. Fantastic. I use flight1 GTN 750 and fine this aircraft to be incredibly enjoyable and good in every department.

• Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip