Dragonmount

Is there someplace other than Navigraph that I can get AIARC cycles?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

:laugh:

Honestly...if you go for the annual Navigraph (since you mentioned them) subscription (for FMS data only) that would run you US$2.53 per month. Less than a pack of smokes or even a coffee at your favourite cafe; and those would be up to date cycles for ANY add-on you may own. Not a bad deal.

Aerosoft's Navdata Pro offers similar bundles.

It's a small price to pay for all the work that goes into updating the database monthly. 

Think about it, there is site cost, database updates, installer creation for all the aircraft and platforms. A few bucks a month is worth it.

++1

Also, Navigraph isn't a one aircraft deal.  The one subscription can be used on multiple platforms, multiple aircraft, multiple utilities, etc.  

It's one of, if not the best deal in my list of flight sim related expenses.

Ernie

I wish they still offered the 4 cycle deal.  It was reasonable for 11-12 bucks and I would update every 3 months.  Personally, I do not need to update every single month.  It truly is a great service though.

• Upvote 1

You can also subscribe to Aerosoft's NavDataPro. I have them both and they are both very good.

1 hour ago, Greggy_D said:

I wish they still offered the 4 cycle deal.  It was reasonable for 11-12 bucks and I would update every 3 months.  Personally, I do not need to update every single month.  It truly is a great service though.

They're offering (Navigraph) a monthly subscription that you can buy individually and then can be cancelled. In that way you only pay for the month you wish to update your navdata.

Cheers, Ed

True, but it's around 10 bucks for one update whereas I was getting four updates for a dollar or two more.  Granted the monthly sub also comes with charts, but I have no use for them.

13 hours ago, Dragonmount said:

Is there someplace free that I can get current cycles, or even recent cycles without paying for them?

No, there isn't.

DJ

12 hours ago, airernie said:

Also, Navigraph...It's one of, if not the best deal in my list of flight sim related expenses.

Agreed.