Sign in to follow this  
Ron Attwood

Portuguese PC12 (M-WINT)

Very Nice One Ron.

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

:blink:  Is that The Home for the Bewildered, Essex, UK.   emoji?

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

The very one. Speaking of which, your RTWR tag has disappeared. Been thrown out?

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Don't know what caused that.  Updated my settings and re-uploaded my signature image thingy.  Should be fixed.

Are you ready for another NGX tutorial yet?  I will not be satisfied till we get you through a CAT III approach and autoland.  It can be done:smile:

26aLetj.png

Please enlighten me because im Portuguese and i dont understant why that beautiful Pilatus is Portuguese !? :biggrin:

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

8 hours ago, dmarques69 said:

Please enlighten me because im Portuguese and i dont understant why that beautiful Pilatus is Portuguese !? :biggrin:

Er..because it is. I only do real aircraft. Google it.

Unless that is a self deprecating joke. I'm not used to hearing that kind of thing from non Englishmen. :biggrin:

9 hours ago, dmarques69 said:

12 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

Er..because it is. I only do real aircraft. Google it.

Unless that is a self deprecating joke. I'm not used to hearing that kind of thing from non Englishmen. :biggrin:

Hi Ron,

I just looked it up "M" actually belongs to the Isle of Man - home of the greatest show on earth...

Portugal = "CR" or "CS"...

I think that was what Marques was referring to...

Regards,
Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Ahah! Silly old me. How on Earth did I come up with Portugal? Maybe it was a photo of it in Portugal and I got the wrong end of the stick. :blush:

During my research of it (now looking a tad wanting) I did wonder what game they were playing. :rolleyes:

My sincere apologies to Marques and to the rest of the flight simming community.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

Ahah! Silly old me. How on Earth did I come up with Portugal? Maybe it was a photo of it in Portugal and I got the wrong end of the stick. :blush:

During my research of it (now looking a tad wanting) I did wonder what game they were playing. :rolleyes:

My sincere apologies to Marques and to the rest of the flight simming community.

Don't need to apologize my friend :) i google it just for curiosity, and there are a big relationship between the PC12 and Portugal.

First, the registration that you have there i also found one photo of it in Portugal(LPFR) here :)...

https://www.planespotters.net/photo/295978/m-wint-air-winton-pilatus-pc-12

And... According to this article on a Brazilizan site, some parts of the PC12 are made in Portugal, namely the wings and the fuselage, it seems that Embraer works with a well know company in Portugal called OGMA

https://airway.uol.com.br/pilatus-aircraft-entrega-1-500o-turbo-helice-pc-12/

http://www.ogma.pt

So your post only enriched my until now poor knowledge about the PC12, so thank you ;)

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync