Sign in to follow this  
Skywolf

Viva Las Vegas - Who is planning to attend?

I am still waiting to ensure that this will be a quality event. If it is I will almost certainly be going. I have zero intentions of going to Dallas. Nothing wrong with Dallas it's just I went to FlightSimCon last year and there is nothing special about Dallas. At least with it being in CT there were additional things for me to do before the event (Boston, NYC, the ocean, etc....)

On 12/28/2017 at 6:04 AM, Bill Alderson said:

All registered and ready to go!  All I need now is some warmer weather....like the kind ya get in the month of June! :blink:

See you there Bill!  Just like the old days!  When was the first one for VATUSA??  90's sometime wasn't it? 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, jturner said:

See you there Bill!  Just like the old days!  When was the first one for VATUSA??  90's sometime wasn't it? 

LOL!  Hey Jeff!  That you will!

Wow!  I think the VATUSA gig was something like 12 - 13 years ago?  Give or take about 5 years?  Is Mark still paying on that? ;)

It'll be good to see ya.

Bill Alderson

I registered, and booked the rooms ,good line up  and hope PMDG are there  

On 2/1/2018 at 0:14 AM, Flight SimCon said:

Hi Bill, Are you still an online flight simmer? 

I'm sure I'm still on the books at VATSIM but I haven't flown or controlled online for a few years now.  Kinda burned out. ;)

Bill Alderson

Guest Howard Bloom

I will see you there too Bill.  Looking forward to it.

Howard

Just registered, flying in Friday night and I am looking forward to seeing everyone.  See you there.

\Robert Hamlich/

All Booked. Never been to one of these before. looking forward to it. Is it like a Star Trek Convention, I need to wear my shoulder wings costume? :biggrin:

Seeing as I live here, I'll be coming too.  Never been to a flight sim "convention" in my 3+ decades of computer simming (and real world flying) so what the heck.  Ya gonna have coffee and donuts?  Or will I have to stop at Starbuck's on the way from my house?  I'm not a "morning person" until I've had my coffee and sugar fix.  :blink: 

Rick Ryan

Flying 4,573 nm to be there. Wrapping a few extra days holiday on either side, so my wife has decided to join me and keep me away from temptation.

It's our Golden Wedding anniversary this year, so we might renew our wedding vows in some tasteful chapel with a drag queen or a Shrek impersonator.

• Like 1

Petraeus

I am registered and ready to go!

Howard Bloom

Edited by Howiefly13

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

2 hours ago, FalconAF said:

Seeing as I live here, I'll be coming too.  Never been to a flight sim "convention" in my 3+ decades of computer simming (and real world flying) so what the heck.  Ya gonna have coffee and donuts?  Or will I have to stop at Starbuck's on the way from my house?  I'm not a "morning person" until I've had my coffee and sugar fix.  :blink: 

Looking forward to seeing you!

We're planning to have a concession stand available although I'm not sure exactly what menu options will be (and it probably won't be open until later in the day). If you have a Starbucks near by, I suggest you stop on the way to the Strip. Of course, there's also options available in the hotel and around the Strip.

j5vvo7.png

Las Vegas - June 9-10, 2018
Flamingo Las Vegas Resort
www.flightsimexpo.com | +1 833-4-FSEXPO