Sign in to follow this  
spearmint_flyer

Level D wants to know what sim you use.

Just voted. Thx for pointing us into it.

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Shouldn't they be asking what sim we will be using ten years from now? :tongue:

• Upvote 4

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

????? It has December 4th on the start day sir

5 minutes ago, pracines said:

that was back on May 12th....7 months ago!

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

And that is why using the USA date format by default is daft.... It was posted 5th December but their forum software chose to confuse 90% of the planet

• Upvote 2

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

1 minute ago, Boomer said:

Meh. .voted for p3dv4

As for as I am concerned for the future I am not investing in anything else ever again that has not has P3Dv4. Unless in the future there is a change to FSW which seems promising in the long run

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

14 minutes ago, ckyliu said:

And that is why using the USA date format by default is daft.... It was posted 5th December but their forum software chose to confuse 90% of the planet

It depends on where the majority of their users are from, so maybe not 90% of their users.

Ernest Pergrem

@airernie, if you want to be pedantic Avsim's userbase is about 35% based in the USA, but this is a predominantly English language discussion board. By extrapolation we can say LevelD's poll date format confuses at least 65%, which is still a clear majority and thus still daft.

• Upvote 1

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

23 minutes ago, Alcides Segovia said:

????? It has December 4th on the start day sir

my misunderstanding.....however it does not matter - we may see something from LDS in P3Dv4 but at the rate LDS develops we will most likely have P3Dv5 or even 6

• Upvote 1

It does seem kinda pointless them asking tbh because whatever 757 work they've done will almost certainly be for FSX anyway, so they'll likely have to release for that first before porting to 64 bit platforms, much as I believe Aerosoft did with the CRJ. Unless of course they've done so little in the last decade they're just gonna bin it and start afresh...

support1.jpg

58 minutes ago, ckyliu said:

It does seem kinda pointless them asking tbh because whatever 757 work they've done will almost certainly be for FSX anyway, so they'll likely have to release for that first before porting to 64 bit platforms, much as I believe Aerosoft did with the CRJ. Unless of course they've done so little in the last decade they're just gonna bin it and start afresh...

Just that the CRJ got released for FSX and P3Dv4 at the same day. You mean the QW787 by any chance?

• Upvote 1

Georgian Virtual Airports (UGMS Mestia / UGGT Telavi / UGAM Ambrolauri)

Indeed I do. Knew that didn't sound quite right when I wrote it.

support1.jpg