Sign in to follow this  
tecno1

Save/Load from the FSX menu

Save/Load from the FSX menu: You can also conduct save/load

operations from the FSX menu. The PMDG 737NGX will intercept the

save/load function and create both the FSX save file and the PMDG

737NGX panel save file for you using the name you select.

You will then be able to load your flight and panel state from the FSX

menu as well and the airplane condition will be just as you left it.

This is what the manual says. When I load the saved flight everything is in the condition of when I saved it. Only the RADIO parameter, as shown in the attached picture, is completely incorrect.

2n157xw.jpg

To correct the data it takes 10 minutes with the simulator paused.

Is it a program error or what does it depend on? And how to solve it?

Even if the Panel state is loaded by FMC, the RADIO data always remains as an image.

The RADIO parameter sets it during the descent phase

Lorenzo Pierantoni

It would be the parameter relative to the minimum decision height during landing that I insert when approaching the airport

I have not seen this problem, specifically the radio minimums value problem.  Therefore, I think your problem is the panel state file variables for Radio Minimums (in the EFIS Control Panel section) is not being saved properly.  Perhaps you are start with a corrupt panel state? You can open the fxml.sav file that is the saved panel state with any text editor and search for Radio Minimums key value pair and run some tests to isolate the problem.  For example, verify the value is set when you save a panel (the value will be something like 10200 is equivalent to 200). The most common problem with panels not loading is not starting a new session and loading the saved flight before loading anything else such as a default flight.  Also, the simulator must be run with admin rights to ensure files can be changed.

Dan Downs KCRP

Dan, sorry if I answer only now but I write, bad in English, from Italy. I found the file you wrote to me and the saved data was 19200. I changed to 10200, then reloaded the saved flight but now I see 9200. I'm sure to launch the simulator as administrator, however pro to make a new simulation then I write what It happens. For now, thanks.

Lorenzo Pierantoni

Good morning Dan, I did a test with a short flight LIPE to LIBD, in the image below during the taxi and everything is ok

The second image after the T / C before saving the flight and everything is ok

In the third after loaded saved flight and you see the modified RADIO data

Finally the part of the .SAV file where the data that RADIO MINIMUMS appears is correct. At this point what should you do? Thanks for your time

Lorenzo Pierantoni30wxx0o.jpg

2eegch4.jpg

2cynqkz.jpg28018w4.jpg

The PFD indicates 9100 after loading flight and panel state indicates 10100 so we expect 100 to be indicated. That is unexpected as long as you are loading the flight in a new session.

You didn't say this so please confirm you quit FSX after saving the flight, and started a new session of FSX then loaded the flight from the Free Flight screen?  If you are following the recommendations provided in the Introduction document for the NGX product, by always starting a new session for every load, then the next step is to submit a trouble ticket to PMDG Product Support. Include a link to this thread in your ticket.  If this is a bug it will be verified and the bug put into a bug tracking database.  If it is something you are doing that causes this oddity then they will help you resolve the issue.

Dan Downs KCRP