Sign in to follow this  
Sky King

Installation Issues

Where do I go in this support forum to get installation issues resolved on the RealityXP GNS430? I'm new member of this forum. Thanks.

Hi, no need to go too far, you're already posting in the right forum isnt'it?

Have you been able to search this forum for a similar issue? Otherwise may you detail a little more?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Yes, I searched. Have not found anything other then the F1 Software extractor possibly corrupt. 

I recently purchased this product on 12/12/17. It's the ReaIityXP Garmin GNS430 (FltSim). I'm unable to install this product after numerous attempts, using the F1 Software purchasing module (rxpGSN2-430-FSIM.exe) . I had to re-validate my license/purchase key several times to attempt a successfull install. It will not install the GNS430 even during the very short install process, it says it was successfully installed. There are no files in my PC associated with GNS430 after the install other then the license key and the "rspfsxml.exe" file. It installed some of the files of the GNS Trainer Lite. I did not see any files extracting during the install and no desktop icons appeared (if there are any). I disabled my AV and made exclusions on my sims and addons. I cleaned/deleted all files pertaining to the GNS430 prior to re-installation attempts.  I even re-installed the purchasing module. I have the MS FSX Deluxe Edition. I need assistance please. 

Windows 7 Pro SP1, Intel Core i7-4930K CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3.30GHz, 32 GB Ram. 64 bit. Graphics: GeForce GTX Titan Driver Version 388.59.

Hi, I'm not sure yet what best direction to give. Please allow me some time for things to look for.

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Okay, I managed to install the software. I somehow was able to download the exe file. I now have to check the forum for another issue. The Caranado PA34 Seneca V aircraft's skin disappears when configuring the gauges and the GNS 430 gauge is not installing either in the pop up window view or directly on the acft panel. I'm sure I will found a solution on this forum or elsewhere. I do appreciate your assistance and will ask assistance if required. Thanks.  

This is the new v2 gauge.  No addon has an installer that works with it yet.  The Carenado/Alabeo planes assume you're using the old old old FSX reality gauge.  You'll need to go to the addon menu in the sim, and find the RXP GNS and do a gauge auto replace to get the gauge working with your addon.  Basically every instance of 430 you see needs to have the new RXP 430_1 added to it.  When you add it to the VCockpit entry you'll want to check NO BEZEL.  Let me know if you get that far.  Then we can get all the VC buttons working.

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

My apologies for not responding sooner. The past year end holidays had me running in circles. Anyway, I really want this gauge to work with the PA-34. I'm not giving up on this. I did the auto replace. I have selected all the instances of the 430 with RXP GNS 430_1. I've checked "No Bezel" when I added the GNS430_1 in the VCockpit. Now I'm awaiting further instructions. I greatly appreciate your assistance. 

34 minutes ago, Sky King said:

Now I'm awaiting further instructions. I greatly appreciate your assistance. 

You might want to remind us what is the issue now?

21 hours ago, RXP said:

You might want to remind us what is the issue now?

I though I was replying to Ryanbatcund  post dated December 19, 1917.