Sign in to follow this  
HighBypass

Carenado 337 Skymaster tail number

I was wondering if some kind soul would change the tail number on this lovely paint job.

https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=337+electric+blue&CatID=root&Go=Search

I emailed the artist, but he's lost the template yet says I'm welcome to modify it.

I did try opening it in paint.net, but I must have been doing it wrong. 

I would like the fictitious registration G-FACC.

Thanks in advance.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Doing it now. Message me an email address I can fire it to.

• Upvote 1

Currently at my GF's, had to rush out cos she's a bit ill, nothing serious, but duty calls etc, so apologies for the delay in getting stuff to you, but you'll have it tomorrow daytime.

• Upvote 1

Mailed files to you. Here's what it looks like, note I also did the VC registration plate for you:

Jm3yhXm.png

qUZkXt9.png

• Upvote 1

That's pretty sweet Al - the Cessna - not about your girlfriend! :blush: Hope she's OK. Love the VC plate - looks like it's been gaffer taped on there. I LIKE IT! :cool: Cheers.

Seems as if someone's been a bit too enthusiastic with the T-Cut on the cabin door. :blink: :biggrin: Strange..the main gear legs exhibit the same bright white.It may be some kind of reflective property because if I pan around then the door begins to match the fuselage colours. Great job on the no-nonsense font for the registration! :cool:

2017-12-16_20-50-44-498.jpg

Happy flying. Fifi is okay, we are in the pub :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

The excess T-Cut has been removed :biggrin:. The trouble was with the spec.dds file. The alpha mask was different. I took the original specular file from the N reg, opened it in dxtbmp, sent it to the editor paint.net, airbrushed over the background splodges for the original N-registration, saved it back out. Perfect.

You did the hard work, Al, I just managed a lucky guess! Thanks again. :cool: