Sign in to follow this  
asianRobert

Conflicting Texture Issue or lag?

Hello Fellow Simmers, So Ive recently got back into FSX and I have been running into some issues with the pmdg 737ngx. The 737 itself seems to have some texturing/lag issue which also conflicts with some of the scenery addons I have installed.

The whole plane just disappears when I try to change views (both mid flight and on ground)  or minimise fsx which causes everything else in fsx to more or less disappear as well ( all ground objects disappearing and extremely blurry ground textures). Now this doesnt happen all the time but its frustrating when it does, I am basically stuck in cockpit and unable to admire the aircraft from the outside. I would love to buy more scenery addons but this issue is putting me off atm.

I have other aircraft addons but they dont have any real issues with texutres (PMDG 777, CS757 and TBM850). My graphics settings in fsx are set pretty high on the recommendation of REX etc.

Addons:

-Active Sky 2016

-Rex 4 Texture direct with soft clouds

-Chase Plane

-GSX

-ORBX YMML V3

-ORBX LOWI

-PMDG 737 NGX

-PMDG 777

-CaptainSim 757

-TBM850

PC Specs:

Intel i5 6600k 3.50ghz

Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming3

16GB DDR4

Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming 1

An example of one of the issues

315obko.jpg

8 hours ago, asianRobert said:

My graphics settings in fsx are set pretty high on the recommendation of REX etc.

This could mean that you're running out of memory, but the picture looks a lot more like it's a bad driver.

Kyle Rodgers