Sign in to follow this  
nels161

UTL offically released

15 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

Is it even any different from the last early access build?

Nope, same version as 0.30...

Little dispite today, buying before pre-released soft, as I do, with UT2.... worth it ?

Impression to buy twice... 

I am sticking with UT2. Don't care about UI. It's the planes that matter. UT2 planes/liveries do not sound much different to the UT live 

I’m currently using AIG BGL files for AI traffic because of a few reasons like flight levels.

Any news on how well UTL fly east or west at RVSM levels. 

And if UTL traffic is now flying RVSM levels (fixed) do the levels change with different aircraft types or are they all flying west at FL340 and or east at FL350. 

Thx

10 minutes ago, Iceman2 said:

I’m currently using AIG BGL files for AI traffic because of a few reasons like flight levels.

Any news on how well UTL fly east or west at RVSM levels. 

And if UTL traffic is now flying RVSM levels (fixed) do the levels change with different aircraft types or are they all flying west at FL340 and or east at FL350. 

Thx

During our beta tests that request was resolved and completed.

Regards 

Simbol 

3 hours ago, Darcy said:

So I am using MT6 any reason to switch?  Does it work well with PROATX?

Thanks

Darcy

Darcy--UTL traffic is not comprised of .bgl files as is MT6, rather it injects traffic from its own engine.  The MT6 traffic has more of a negative impact on framerates because of the .bgl files it uses.  I was both an MT6 user and a beta tester of UTL.  For the same level of traffic, UTL will give you much better framerates than MT6.  The quality of the UTL aircraft models is also better than MT6. 

I don't use PROATX so I can't speak to that question.

Jay

• Upvote 2

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

Great thanks for the info Jay.

Anyone else know if PROATX recognizes aircraft in UTL like it does in MT6

Darcy

BGL traffic doesn't have any negative impact on frames rates in the slightest compared to injected traffic. Performance comes down to the number or aircraft nearby within your bubble as well as if the models and paints are optimized for the particular sim. On that same note, the models and paints in MyTraffic 6 are hideous in comparison to the majority of those used in UTL.

• Upvote 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

darcy

UTL works correctly / better than UT2 in PATC ...... UT2 users always had trouble with correct callsign data in any atc program. the problem though remains that PATC does not necessarily have the sound file for "lesser" known airlines.

for those preferring compatible & updated liveries, there many available from FSP, FAIB & TFS for both boeing & airbus for most airlines .... & which you can add / overwrite into UTL.  

for now, cheers

john martin

A holiday promo would be so welcome, but im losing my hope!

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

25 minutes ago, Darcy said:

Great thanks for the info Jay.

Anyone else know if PROATX recognizes aircraft in UTL like it does in MT6

Darcy

Yes it does, I use it for every flights.

Simbol 

can someone load up TBPB at 1930 local on a thurs or a sunday and tell me if theres a 747 or an a330 on the deck please.  This will tell us what schedules they are using and is it accurate or not

14ppkc-6.png