Sign in to follow this  
nels161

UTL offically released

Hi Folks,

I'd really like to see them do a bit more with managing the AI - like spinning traffic when too many are on approach and keeping them out of the way when I'm on approach - as a few of the indispensable freeware packages have done (none available for v4 ?)...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

I may have to take the plunge and get UTL.  I have MT6 which works fine but the performance hit is pretty big for me.  Without AI I can have my settings right where I want them even at large airports but I have to drop them a bit when I use AI.  If there is little performance hit with UTL that would make me very happy.

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

The annoyance I had with UT was the occasional black (no texture) plane at the airport.  There were times when I searched to find the company that was present and was unable to find them.  Does this happen often with UTL.   

41 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

I'd really like to see them do a bit more with managing the AI - like spinning traffic when too many are on approach and keeping them out of the way when I'm on approach - as a few of the indispensable freeware packages have done (none available for v4 ?)...

Regards,
Scott

Not yet but visit my website wink..

Simbol 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, sfgiants13 said:

I may have to take the plunge and get UTL.  I have MT6 which works fine but the performance hit is pretty big for me.  Without AI I can have my settings right where I want them even at large airports but I have to drop them a bit when I use AI.  If there is little performance hit with UTL that would make me very happy.

I also used Mt6 and the two biggest things I noticed were a significant speed up in loadng time and improved performance. I wasn't too sure I'd like it when I bought it but now, I wouldn't go back.

Vic

• Upvote 1

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

22 minutes ago, simbol said:

Not yet but visit my website wink..

Simbol 

Hi Simbol,

Will do...

Hi Folks,

Re: P3Dv4

Just bought and installed - I have aircraft at airports but they never seem to move - sat around Kennedy and others for 10 minutes - no movement... Anyone else see this ? No arrivals either...

Thanks...

Regards,
Scott

Yes I too just purchased and traffic does not move.

Any suggestions?

Darcy

4 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Simbol,

Will do...

Hi Folks,

Re: P3Dv4

Just bought and installed - I have aircraft at airports but they never seem to move - sat around Kennedy and others for 10 minutes - no movement... Anyone else see this ? No arrivals either...

Thanks...

Regards,
Scott

It takes a while, the planes react to weather and other conditions.

To test got to a busy airport like EDDF, put your time x4 and eventually you will see movement.

Regards,

Simbol 

• Upvote 1

Seems to me it takes awhile before traffic starts to get moving. I went to LAX a peak period and there was tons of traffic on the ground. Just nobody moving.

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

Hi Folks,

LOL - maybe we're all just so used to the massive surge when starting UT2...

Bumped my traffic up to 75% from 65% - watching now...

Regards,
Scott

I am 100% Toronto x4 1 aircraft moved in 5 minutes and a plane kept appearing and disappearing at a gate.

Darcy

13 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

LOL - maybe we're all just so used to the massive surge when starting UT2...

Bumped my traffic up to 75% from 65% - watching now...

Regards,
Scott

This is different now, after feedback from our beta tests the team suggested this to prevent surges of AI go rounds, etc.

Please guys don't forget to register at F1 official forums were you can find information and ask questions to the support team directly.

Regards 

Simbol 

Hi Folks,

6 minutes LAX - 75% traffic - bam - blink - traffic flashed and now completely different set of aircraft at gates - still no movement...

Regards,
Scott

Are US and Canadian carriers well represented? I do 99% of my flying in North America.

Watching this thread. Let us know if any AI takes to the sky! LOL

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

To those who see no movement of traffic, have you clicked on the "Start Simulation" button in UTL live configurator after loading the scenario?

bevk8w.jpg

• Upvote 1