Sign in to follow this  
nels161

UTL offically released

Is anyone using the current version with Radar Contact? I am having an issue where I'm in line for departure and and RC clears me for take-off when I'm like 5th in line. I currently use .28 and it works well, but I think the dev made some changes to simconnect to correct the traffic reset on menu access which may be causing what I'm experiencing. I'm just wondering if other RC users are seeing the same thing. 

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 0:27 PM, Dave_YVR said:

Plans made with UT2 seem to work fine in UTL as there is already a FedEx and UPS package released for UTL here in the library (the same one that was made for UT2) . You add the xml plan file into your AppData\Roaming\Flight One Software\utLive\Schedules and then activate it within UTL. You still need paints to be assigned but it does work.

Thank you Dave for this tip.

Maybe now someone can finally answer the question I asked several times also in the UT forums: what does UTLive offer that UT2 not already offered? Is it only the traffic over water and the traffic reset when accessing the menue? I still do not see a single reason to switch, as my UT2 is updated with tons of models, repaints and schedules. And: is UTLive again using only a single engine variant on most models?

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

3 hours ago, AnkH said:

Maybe now someone can finally answer the question I asked several times also in the UT forums: what does UTLive offer that UT2 not already offered? Is it only the traffic over water and the traffic reset when accessing the menue? I still do not see a single reason to switch, as my UT2 is updated with tons of models, repaints and schedules. And: is UTLive again using only a single engine variant on most models?

I think new to the version it allows for updated navigation database with on the go flight route generation between airports or even your custom one, which will give for more realistic enroute traffic than UT2 that you will encounter during cruise. Yeah re updating the traffic back from stock state would be a pain, perhaps wait for power pack to come up in case it allows for migrating UT2 updated schedules.

11 hours ago, AnkH said:

To many, that lack of over ocean traffic was a deal breaker. Same with the traffic reset after having accessed the menu. But by far the biggest thing is that it supports P3d V4x. Sure you can get UT2 to run in V4 etc, but many users just want to install it and go.

• Upvote 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

17 minutes ago, Iceman2 said:

Anyone know if - or has got UTL working on a network computer?

IM

Negative, unfortunately, according to their forum.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

I got it yesterday...flying today from EDDF to KIAD, still in the air though, lots of traffic at EDDF (75%) and lots of traffic over the pond. Nice and no impact on performance whatsoever. Only thing I can't figure is how to change Airline...All shows "ultimate traffic", but correct equipment....

Virtual Air Canada - Alex Luzajic

7 minutes ago, cyyzrwy24 said:

I got it yesterday...flying today from EDDF to KIAD, still in the air though, lots of traffic at EDDF (75%) and lots of traffic over the pond. Nice and no impact on performance whatsoever. Only thing I can't figure is how to change Airline...All shows "ultimate traffic", but correct equipment....

Check your Labels configuration, you can choose what to display.

S.

20 minutes ago, cyyzrwy24 said:

One by one...? Will take 3 days...lol

No, lol under PD3 there is a setting of what label information to display, check that.

S.

Oh...no, I know that, you can do that in UT console as well, but all are displaying Ultimate traffic, so you could assign what you want to see, but you have to choose airline and equipment and load them one by one.....That will be time consuming. I thought that could be some easier way....In EDDF were majority LHR planes but all called Ultimate traffic.

Virtual Air Canada - Alex Luzajic

49 minutes ago, cyyzrwy24 said:

Oh...no, I know that, you can do that in UT console as well, but all are displaying Ultimate traffic, so you could assign what you want to see, but you have to choose airline and equipment and load them one by one.....That will be time consuming. I thought that could be some easier way....In EDDF were majority LHR planes but all called Ultimate traffic.

Oh I see, I don't use labels so perhaps you should ask that question on F1 forums.

S.

I've been using UTL pre release for a while and the main issue that is a "no go" for me is that there are so many old liveries and so many "daedalus" repaints... SO... I decided that it's time to build my own AI Traffic for P3Dv4 and I must say... WOW!!... great difference... For the moment I have 420 airlines and growing...

Here are a few screenshots... Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!!!... :)

MPTO Panama... my base... :)

Y8WB3p.jpg

TJSJ... the mighty Convair...

sOvll0.jpg

KMIA Cargo terminal

sb09sr.jpg

KMIA

E2hC3J.jpg

KLAX

cra1Qh.jpg

KJFK

sKeJhv.jpg

RJTT

UlwxXP.jpg

ZGGG

TmGbFz.jpg

PANC... You have to love those Everts DC-6s... :)

FKgDqa.jpg

EGLL

0bZI14.jpg

SKBO

c9jVVU.jpg

OMDB

0qVIR4.jpg

KSEA

a7MdVL.jpg

• Upvote 1

Intel i9 13900KS - MSI MEG Z790 ACE Gaming - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - Corsair 32GB DDR5 7200MHz Dominator Platinum RGB - Samsung 1TB + 3x 2TB 980 Pro M.2 SSD Raid 0 - LG 4K 55" OLED C1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 T2 PSU - Virpil Constellation Alpha L & R Grips + MongoosT-50CM2 Grip + MongoosT-50CM2 Base + MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle + Control Panel #2 + Ace Collection Pedals - Honeycomb Alpha XPC + Bravo - Stream Deck XL + PLUS - Corsair K100 OPX RGB Platinum + Nightsword RGB + MM800 RGB Polaris + 7000D Airflow Black Case - Tobii Eye Tracker 5 using OpenTrack - Wharfedale Evo 4.2 Speakers - SVS SB-2000 Pro Subwoofer - Bluesound POWERNODE - Herman Miller Embody Chair Black - ButtKicker Gamer PRO