nels161

UTL offically released

Recommended Posts

Hi Folks,

I'd really like to see them do a bit more with managing the AI - like spinning traffic when too many are on approach and keeping them out of the way when I'm on approach - as a few of the indispensable freeware packages have done (none available for v4 ?)...

Regards,
Scott

Share this post


Link to post
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I may have to take the plunge and get UTL.  I have MT6 which works fine but the performance hit is pretty big for me.  Without AI I can have my settings right where I want them even at large airports but I have to drop them a bit when I use AI.  If there is little performance hit with UTL that would make me very happy.

Share this post


Link to post

The annoyance I had with UT was the occasional black (no texture) plane at the airport.  There were times when I searched to find the company that was present and was unable to find them.  Does this happen often with UTL.   

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

I'd really like to see them do a bit more with managing the AI - like spinning traffic when too many are on approach and keeping them out of the way when I'm on approach - as a few of the indispensable freeware packages have done (none available for v4 ?)...

Regards,
Scott

Not yet but visit my website wink..

Simbol 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, sfgiants13 said:

I may have to take the plunge and get UTL.  I have MT6 which works fine but the performance hit is pretty big for me.  Without AI I can have my settings right where I want them even at large airports but I have to drop them a bit when I use AI.  If there is little performance hit with UTL that would make me very happy.

I also used Mt6 and the two biggest things I noticed were a significant speed up in loadng time and improved performance. I wasn't too sure I'd like it when I bought it but now, I wouldn't go back.

Vic

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, simbol said:

Not yet but visit my website wink..

Simbol 

Hi Simbol,

Will do...

Hi Folks,

Re: P3Dv4

Just bought and installed - I have aircraft at airports but they never seem to move - sat around Kennedy and others for 10 minutes - no movement... Anyone else see this ? No arrivals either...

Thanks...

Regards,
Scott

Share this post


Link to post

Yes I too just purchased and traffic does not move.

 

Any suggestions?

Darcy

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Simbol,

Will do...

Hi Folks,

Re: P3Dv4

Just bought and installed - I have aircraft at airports but they never seem to move - sat around Kennedy and others for 10 minutes - no movement... Anyone else see this ? No arrivals either...

Thanks...

Regards,
Scott

It takes a while, the planes react to weather and other conditions.

To test got to a busy airport like EDDF, put your time x4 and eventually you will see movement.

Regards,

Simbol 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Seems to me it takes awhile before traffic starts to get moving. I went to LAX a peak period and there was tons of traffic on the ground. Just nobody moving.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi Folks,

LOL - maybe we're all just so used to the massive surge when starting UT2...

Bumped my traffic up to 75% from 65% - watching now...

Regards,
Scott

Share this post


Link to post

I am 100% Toronto x4 1 aircraft moved in 5 minutes and a plane kept appearing and disappearing at a gate.

 

Darcy

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

LOL - maybe we're all just so used to the massive surge when starting UT2...

Bumped my traffic up to 75% from 65% - watching now...

Regards,
Scott

This is different now, after feedback from our beta tests the team suggested this to prevent surges of AI go rounds, etc.

Please guys don't forget to register at F1 official forums were you can find information and ask questions to the support team directly.

Regards 

Simbol 

Share this post


Link to post

Hi Folks,

6 minutes LAX - 75% traffic - bam - blink - traffic flashed and now completely different set of aircraft at gates - still no movement...

Regards,
Scott

Share this post


Link to post

Are US and Canadian carriers well represented? I do 99% of my flying in North America.

Watching this thread. Let us know if any AI takes to the sky! LOL

Share this post


Link to post

To those who see no movement of traffic, have you clicked on the "Start Simulation" button in UTL live configurator after loading the scenario?

bevk8w.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now