Sign in to follow this  
squalo111

Carenado airplane panel and ORBX scenery possible interference

After installing ORBX Telluride scenery in my P3DV4.0 (by FTX Central 3)  I noted that Bonanza (P3DV4 default) vc panel textures were corrupted with a mixing of 2d and 3d images, moreover I had frequent CTD loading some Carenado planes (Phenom300, Navajo, C90, H850XP); this problems were never before ORBX Telluride installation.

After lowering the grass detail level and other details using Telluride control panel, this problems were solved completely and everything returned to normal, no more CTD.

In my modest opinion this interference is not fortuitous, connected maybe to an overloading of video card or other possible texture rendering interferences in my system.

It would be interesting to know if other customers have had similar problems.

Thanks, GR

My specs: I7 6700K, 16 GB RAM,  NVIDIA GTX 760 2GB, 2 x SSD .

If you have not already done so, you might want to post this on the "Unofficial" Orbx Forum here at Avsim and see if you get any helpful responses to your described problem. If you are registered on the "Official" Orbx support forum, you may want to post there as well if you have not already done so. I have Orbx scenery but do not have Telluride installed. Wish I could be of further help.

Your 2 GB video card may not be able to handle that level of detail.. this is not Carenado's nor Orbx's fault, but a limitation of your hardware..

Try running GPU-Z and see how much video memory you are using up..

Bert

I agree with Bert, but I have to note that also deactivating Telluride scenery , Orbx libraries  and objectflow addon, the problem was still present . No changes also after upgrading video drivers and after uninstalling and fresh installing the Carenado  airplanes .