Sign in to follow this  
Gary M Buska

how to set up so it is cold and dark

Hello I am new to this forum and just recently purchased the PMDG 737NX my problem is when ever I select the aircraft It comes up with everything running and I am unable to shut down one of the engines no matter what I try. So how do i set this up so it starts up in a cold and dark state.

i

Hi,

You might want to read the introduction manual provided with the addon since it explains how to deal with the panel states.

But to make it short, go to the PMDG setup menu of the CDU and load panel state.

Not sure how you proceed to shut down the engines but it is fairly simple since you just have to move the fuel control lever to cutoff. 

If this doesn't work then you have a technical issue with the product.

Be please informed that the forum rules require to sign all the posts with full names.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

As Romain already stated, you can load a cold and dark panelstate by going into the FMC then PMDG Setup<Panel state load<CLDRK.