Sign in to follow this  
Enjoyxx

PMDG 737 everything black and no buttons works

Hello,

I bought a PMDG 737 NGX. When I start my FSX with the PMDG 737, then everything is black (like cold and dark status). When tapping through the views with "a", the 2D Cockpit view is very strange.. Its like the gauges are pressed together... No button or any switch cant be clicked.. I already did the fsx repair via steam and also did the installations of simconnect. I am afraid.. What do I need to do, to fix that issue?

How can I insert screenshots in here? Didnt find how to do that.. :(

Thank you very much!

BR

Manuel Lechler

I am using Windows 10 64 bit

And another tool which is installed is FsPassengers.

Manuel Lechler

Edited by Jim Young
Add signature required by PMDG Rules

2 minutes ago, Enjoyxx said:

How can I insert screenshots in here? Didnt find how to do that.. :(

You will findi guidance at the following link -

• Upvote 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

In the Display section of P3D or FSX, make sure the parameter WideViewAspect= is set to True.  In P3D, you can turn this on/off via the P3D Settings.

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Oh yeah nice! I think that worked.

Are there more parameters inside this file which should be canged? Because right now I am using the default one.

Thank Jim!

BR

Manuel Lechler

2 hours ago, Enjoyxx said:

Are there more parameters inside this file which should be canged? Because right now I am using the default one.

I do not know of any.

Submit News to AVSIM

20 hours ago, Ephedrin said:

Manuel, what is your default start up flight? 

My default start up flight is EDDM; PMDG 737-800 and weather realistic. Did you mean that? But at all Jim helped me out. Its working now :-) Thank you!

BR

Manuel Lechler

Ok, glad it works... in general, complex addons should never be saved as the default flight as it can easily lead to more problems.