Sign in to follow this  
raphaeldias85

What happened to Virtual Avionics?

Hi Guys,

It's noticeable that it has been a long time that VA is out of stock.

And there's a topic saying that they would launch a new product: Radios 

Whats going on?

I got myself the mcp and i wonder that one day I'll have the rest.

Raphael Dias

Hello Raphael,

We are out of stock dua a problem with our old supplier, he quits the market and we are searching for new ones so we can get back our production with the quality you know. Our radios go the same way, for a quality product we are looking for good suppliers. Our expectations are to get, mainly MCP and EFIS done for January.

Regards,

• Like 1

Hello,

I’m using Prepar3D V4.1 and I noticed (according to your web site) that your product is not supported.
Could you let me know if you have plans to support Prepar3D V4 and up?
Also I’m very interested into buying your product.

Regards
Konstantinos  

15 minutes ago, kgrigoropoulos said:

Hello,

I’m using Prepar3D V4.1 and I noticed (according to your web site) that your product is not supported.
Could you let me know if you have plans to support Prepar3D V4 and up?
Also I’m very interested into buying your product.

Regards
Konstantinos  

Hello!

Thanks for notice me about that! I'll change it now, our products are already compatible with Prepar3D v4.1 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, vitormfs said:

Hello!

Thanks for notice me about that! I'll change it now, our products are already compatible with Prepar3D v4.1 

That’s great news.
Thank you.

Any news on whether you guys got a new supplier yet? I'm looking to buy your MCP and EFIS this year. 

On 1/1/2018 at 7:02 PM, leefree said:

Any news on whether you guys got a new supplier yet? I'm looking to buy your MCP and EFIS this year. 

Yes, I also want to know, because I really want to buy the MCP and EFIS (radios are next on the list).

• Upvote 1

Hopefully we hear something soon. I've been holding off on buying and EFIS and MCP because I'd like to buy it from them but I think I may end up going through a different website for them.

HI All, I have a Virtual Avionics MCP and EFIS module - Desktop one. I'd like to put them into an Aluminium desktop bracket on my desktop. Do you know if it's available or any idea how to do one? I checked CP flight selling it but it has a bit different size. Thank you.

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the lack of information, we are producing our modules again, our expectations is to get back on selling late March! We are planning everything out to make them available for all of you! 

Regards to you all,

On 2/26/2018 at 8:13 AM, vitormfs said:

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the lack of information, we are producing our modules again, our expectations is to get back on selling late March! We are planning everything out to make them available for all of you! 

Regards to you all,

Oh sweet! That is good to hear. I would like to get my hands on the EFIS and MCP! 

I may be "blind" however I cannot see pricing on your website.

Hello YMMB,

We're passing through a review of our catalog, so we've turned off the pricing and log in for now. We'll be back soon, our components started arriving this week, so we are assembly and testing our modules to get back on sale!

Everything will get back to normal during April, so don't worry! 

Any update to this?

I've been trying to buy something from VA for months but nobody is replying to my emails.. Never has it been so difficult to spend my money!

Edited by machduck