Sign in to follow this  
bluesman1

Help with 737NGX with P3d v4

For the last several weeks after flying the 737NGX I go to exit  P3D v4 and I get a message that the "sim is not responding."

After a few seconds P3D shuts down and all is good. However any other plane I fly and then exit the sim there is not problem and 

it shuts down immediately without issues. Over the past several weeks I have had issues not being able to load and fly other 737NGX

with various liveries. I have a Virtual Avionics MPC and  EFIS and several days ago they just stopped working, They are not recognized

by the sim or the PMDG 737NGX.    Should I uninstall then reinstall the PMDG 737NGX?   Any help is greatly appreciated...

Mike Stout

Hi Mike, I'm not familiar with the MPC and EFIS addons you are using but maybe if they use modules (dll or exe) to interface with the NGX then the problem could be either in those modules or in the configuration file (dll.xml or exe.xml) that causes those to be loaded in P3D.  I would not recommend reinstalling the NGX, but first try to find the source of the problem.  Reinstalling the NGX could result in additional problems. Does Virtual Avionics have a support forum that you might use?

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi Dan. I would say Virtual Avionics is a good company from Brazil. They are the ones that sell their Virtual CDU on Google Play. Their support does take them awhile sometimes. I did uninstall and then reinstall the PMDG 737 and still that did not work, The strange thing is it has been working 

great for months then one night nothing. So that's where I am at the moment. Something must have changed in my computer but I have not been able to track it down. As I write this my time in 12:23 AM Mountain time. So I hope to hear something sometime Monday.

Thanks.....  Mike Stout